Time for me to move over:)

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
Hello ladies:hi:

28 weeks today so officially time for me to move on over here to the 3rd trimester.

Hope everyone is doing good?

Glad to be here. <3

Yay for third trimester! The time is going so quickly :)

Thanks bev. I feel like time is going fast now but my hips and pelvis are sore and still itchy so think it will start dragging [-o&lt;

Yay so glad you get to jump over, I bet it starts to fly for you now!!!!

Yay so glad you get to jump over, I bet it starts to fly for you now!!!!

Oh hon I wish I cud say it is but the past 2 weeks feel like a whole month it's like time is just standing still.
I remember it's dragging like this last time too and then I hit 35 weeks and it went quick. Which was weird because normally the last few weeks drag the most.

Oh hon I wish I cud say it is but the past 2 weeks feel like a whole month it's like time is just standing still.
I remember it's dragging like this last time too and then I hit 35 weeks and it went quick. Which was weird because normally the last few weeks drag the most.
Bless you, mine hasn’t slowed yet but I think it’s because work is keeping me busy. I’m guessing once I finish work it may start to slow down

Bless you, mine hasn’t slowed yet but I think it’s because work is keeping me busy. I’m guessing once I finish work it may start to slow down

Feel like the past 2 weeks have flown lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->