Time goes so slooooow!!

Siuan

Reaction score
Why is that before we were NTNPing, time seemed to race along and now that I understand more about ovulating and cycles and the fact that realistically, you only have about a 5 day window in which you can really conceive... why is it that time is going soooooo slowly?

I'm sure I'm not anywhere near OVing just yet.. why isn't it two weeks from now? That'd be more like it! lol!!

Getting obsessed.... :blush:

lol, isn't that the truth? but i think it gets better with time....maybe?

before going off birth control, i never kept track of dates. i never even knew when my period was due next. i just took it all day by day. the first month off the IUD, i counted days, charted temps, etc. the second month not quite as obsessed but still knew what cd i was. last month i knew around what date i would ovulate and then counted days after ovulation. this month i'm only on cd3 so far but not feeling obsessed about it at all so that's nice at least. i am really hoping for a honeymoon baby though. :)

i think after 6 months it will reverse and i'll start getting more and more obsessed with it though...

I know I would be like that if I kept up with charting and temping and all of that. I'm impatient enough as it is, I'm much happier not knowing at this point and just taking things as they come.

OMG...you're so right...time is going at a snail's pace! it's all very frustrating!!!

Ughh it takes so long to get through 2 weeks! The two weeks between af & ov & then the tww, just feels like my life revolves around two week intervals!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->