Time goes so slowly!

klbellew

Reaction score
I have my first OB appointment on Thursday, he'll do a dating scan then and I just wish time would go by faster! Its making me crazy that as soon as the appointment week comes, the time slows down! I just want to know that everything is going ok in there ya know? I've even been keeping myself busy and taking my guys fishing and crocheting/knitting up little things.

How did you guys pass the time until your first appointments?

I haven't had my first appointment, but I totally know what you mean! I can't wait to have it just to know everything is going okay. I've mostly been passing the time trying not to throw up and sleeping, though. :laugh2:

Haha ya the not throwing up part takes a lot out of me. Can't sleep much tho! Not unless the boys are sleeping LOL.

Until this baby gets here, its just me and the hubby, and he knows that it's like waking a sleeping bear to wake me up. :laugh2:

Havent had my first appointment yet but i work pretty much full time so work defiantly makes it go by a "little" faster. Lol

lol my first appointment where i get to see the baby is tomorrow at 9a.m...today has gone by soooo slow cause thats all i can think bout.

With each appointment 4 weeks apart it does feel like a lifetime!

lol my first appointment where i get to see the baby is tomorrow at 9a.m...today has gone by soooo slow cause thats all i can think bout.

Let us know how it goes!!

Thanks for all your comments =) I'm working on knitting a little pink head band for my cousin's little girl.

Ugh my first appointment is in 3 hours. I'm so totally impatient for it to get here so I can know everything is ok!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->