Time is dragging .......

MiasMum

Reaction score
Ive known from the very start as this is an ivf pregnancy.
Im 10 weeks today and time is really dragging.
How can we speed up time?
I thought I would savour every moment after waiting so long but im impatient already. How am I gonna pass the next 30 weeks? x

I definitely agree. We just found out a week ago and I am antsy waiting for the next steps. I have read half of what to expect when you're expecting, and probably visited every website. Hoping it goes faster after my first appointment....in 5 weeks

I don't know about you but for me waiting 4 years to finally be pregnant has really been hard, now I just want to deliver and have baby in my hands. I don't even have a bump yet, I was just saying this in another thread, I just want to get on with it!
Get me out of first tri, lets get that bump going, lets deliver pronto! Bring on the screaming baby, maternity leave, smelly diapers, lack of sleep, breast feeding. I'm so dreadfully tired of waiting for that good stuff.

I'm feeling that way waiting for my first appt at 8 weeks! I don't know how I'm going to make it to feb 4th! Lol.

Hang in there girl! :)

If it makes you ladies feel better, I have my first appointment at 12 weeks... so in 7 weeks, or the second week of March. I'm dying already lol. And I don't think I get an ultrasound until around 20 weeks. Hang in there... once you can feel baby move it seems to go by quicker. ♡ :hugs:

Yeah once you get past the 1st scan at 12 weeks my last pregnancy seamed to speed up rapidly. Hope yours does too ;-) this time it is going super quick as I've got a 4month old to look after lol, try and keep yourself busy xxxx

I know what you mean. I am off on bed rest due to bleeding and the days are dragging. I have far too much time to do nothing. I feel like I'm just killing time and I wanted to enjoy the pregnancy.

Hope things start to speed up for you. My friend says from 20 weeks it just flies in but that seems forever away now.

I know what you mean. I am off on bed rest due to bleeding and the days are dragging. I have far too much time to do nothing. I feel like I'm just killing time and I wanted to enjoy the pregnancy.

Hope things start to speed up for you. My friend says from 20 weeks it just flies in but that seems forever away now.

I don't mean to pry but I had some spotting over a few days and then woke up early this morning I started bleeding. I went to hospital and they checked my cervix and said its still closed but they cannot do a scan until Sunday. I hope so much it will be ok so am going to take the next couple of days off work which I will struggle with as this will be my first sick day in over 2 years and I hate feeling like I am letting people down. Fingers crossed. I hope you feel better soon

X

Reyrey I've had about 4/5 episodes of bright red flow with clots sometimes since Saturday. I'm still getting a bit when I wipe. I've been to the hospital 3 times and each time the baby is fine wiggling away with a good strong heartbeat. When they've checked my cervix is closed too.

I feel a bit guilty about work but at the end of the day the baby is my no 1 priority. I have signed myself off this week and am now seeing about a sick line to get me to Tuesday when my consultants appointment is. Unfortunately I'm well enough to feel bored but too scared to be up and about much.

I hope yours eases up and is just a blip.

I know how you feel even though I have my 2 kids to run around after it still seems to be dragging. Roll on monday for my scan xx

Reyrey I've had about 4/5 episodes of bright red flow with clots sometimes since Saturday. I'm still getting a bit when I wipe. I've been to the hospital 3 times and each time the baby is fine wiggling away with a good strong heartbeat. When they've checked my cervix is closed too.

I feel a bit guilty about work but at the end of the day the baby is my no 1 priority. I have signed myself off this week and am now seeing about a sick line to get me to Tuesday when my consultants appointment is. Unfortunately I'm well enough to feel bored but too scared to be up and about much.

I'm glad your little one is ok. Thank you for the reassurance.

I'm too busy looking after an almost 10 month old, time is flying for me! :haha:

Hugs - I remember how much the waiting sucked. You'll have a 3 year old before you know it. Now I wish I could rewind time.

Time is going by SO slow! I just want it to be February fifth! That's when I get to see my bubba on the ultrasound at 7 weeks!

I know how you feel. I had IVF too and am 11 weeks. I thought I would be incredibly happy to be pregnant and time would fly right by, but time isn't flying by at all. I'm always so anxious and worry myself sick. Time is going by so slow.

Hi

Did you have cramps as well ? Like a dull period pain ache.
My scan on Sunday cannot come quick enough

No cramping though on Tuesday I was a bit uncomfortable like I had wind. Just a few days now for you. How come you can't be scanned until Sunday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->