Time is Going Slowly...

babyseeker

Reaction score
Am I the only mommy to be feeling like the weeks are going by slowly?:brat::brat::brat::brat::brat: I am 33 weeks today and impatiently waiting for baby boy to arrive. Anyone else getting anxious? impatient?

Me!! 29 wks and completely miserable !! Every day seems like a wk!! If it weren't for the fact I have absolutely nothing ready for baby, id be begging for an early induction' !

Me!! It's like that finish line is so close yet so far away.

Me me me I just want her here I do not wanna wait any longer ������

I'm 38 weeks and I feel like every day is a month!

Yes, so slow! 36 weeks here. Hoping she,arrives within the next 12 days!! ( if not then she needs to wait til after Christmas day!!

Im 31 weeks and starting to feel bored being at home. Want the next stage now lol xx

ohhh man. I feel the same. I'm 33 weeks Friday and going off work the 30th of January. Everyday is craawwwliingg.

However, im dreading labour so I'm kinda of stuck between a rock and a hard place.
I just want to be off work and meet baby without the pain:p

ohhh man. I feel the same. I'm 33 weeks Friday and going off work the 30th of January. Everyday is craawwwliingg.

However, im dreading labour so I'm kinda of stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Ive kind of thought as a first time mum im going in with my eyes shut lol. If it hurts ill get an epidural. A few women have said its a god send. Im slowly relaxing about labour. People live horror stories but they say the first contractions arnt too bad.

You will get through it and can have whatever amount of pain relief u need. I just hope i can sort my bikini line out before i go. Cant see much anymore lol xx

Ive kind of thought as a first time mum im going in with my eyes shut lol. If it hurts ill get an epidural. A few women have said its a god send. Im slowly relaxing about labour. People live horror stories but they say the first contractions arnt too bad.

You will get through it and can have whatever amount of pain relief u need. I just hope i can sort my bikini line out before i go. Cant see much anymore lol xx

My induction contractions were the worst thing in the entire world. I HAD to have an epidural. With my second I went naturally and didn't need an epidural, def wasn't worth the risks, I could do days of normal labor contractions, but pitocin induced, oh my god no. Horribly painful.

Also, I'm 40 weeks 4 days, talk about getting impatient haha. I just want him to decide to come already!!!

Ah that does sound horrible. Thank god for pain relief. Its good to keep an open mind because every experience is different. Its amazing what we can get through. Hope u have a better time this time xx

I felt like that with my first baby as well, this time round time seems to be flying past so quickly as I am so busy with my daughter. I can't believe I have only six weeks left!

Same here ladies. I keep feeling like every contraction is going to it but NOPE lol. My lil man is gonna come on his own time smh lol.

Yep, me, i'm with you all.
I worked out I've spent over 40 weeks of the past year being pregnant so I am thoroughly bored/sick/done with it all. And still 11 weeks to go 😢
It's dragging sooo badly.

lol! me too. I gotta get that sorted out too. Im dreading starting to get contractions and the first thing I'm thinking is "oh shoot. I need to go shave quick!" :p

lol! me too. I gotta get that sorted out too. Im dreading starting to get contractions and the first thing I'm thinking is "oh shoot. I need to go shave quick!" :p

Good luck with the shaving cus I can't even see my lil lady :( lol.

There's no such thing as "quick" and "shave" in the same sentence while pregnant 😂 it's a well planned out job.

There's no such thing as "quick" and "shave" in the same sentence while pregnant 😂 it's a well planned out job.

Hahaha I couldn't agree more. Its a true task lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->