Time is ticking by fast, anyone else find this?

OwlBump

Hubby, Son and Bump
Reaction score
Hey Ladies!

I see a lot of posts with people saying how slow their pregnancy is going or just how long the count down to their next scan/appointment is. We found out I was pregnant at 3 and a bit weeks

For me though it seems to be going at 100mph! It literally feeling like yesterday i had my booking in appointment, but that was at 9 weeks, and what i thought would feel like an eternity till our first scan but its only a week away :O

Surely i'm not alone :haha:

Ha, I'm not one of these.... I just posted how far away my scan feels... but I've also had a missed mc at 10 weeks last pregnancy so making it to my scan is an exciting and stressful time, and why I'm counting down the days so I think that's why it's feeling like it's taking so long... good luck at your scan next week!!! Glad your pregnancy is going by quickly!! Wish I was there too lol

I thought my pregnancy was going so slow as my last pregnancy seemed to fly by, but when I thought about it it seems to have gone quick. I am so used to saying my pregnancy in weeks but when I thought about it im already nearly 3 months gone and nearly in my second tri, I was shocked to think that's a quarter of my pregnancy gone already!. It seems like ive known about this pregnancy for a few weeks when infact its 2 months

I feel the exact same way, this pregnancy is flying by! I found out at the end of September, but it feels like 2 weeks ago, not 2 months! I would love the second and third trimester to slow down though because being a FTM, I need time to prepare!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->