Time not moving!

stellababy

Reaction score
I feel like I have been pregnant forever, and not even halfway through!!! Ehhh
Is time standing still for you too?

Yes. The whole pregnancy!! It sucks!! I've kept feeling like I was about to pop all pregnancy and then I'm just like "Nope.... Still a long way to go"

Yes. I know time is moving and actually pretty fast but it seems like an eternity away and I've been pregnant for an eternity. I had a terrible first tri until 17 weeks though so I've only had a few weeks of "normalcy" and now I'm starting to feel big and uncomfortable so I just exchanged one annoyance for another.

I feel like it's taking forever. I'm mainly just counting down the minutes til my anatomy scan in 12 days. lol

Totally agree with you, I feel like I can't remember a time I wasn't pregnant! Ive got 12 weeks left, which doesn't sound so bad but when I think it's still February and baby isn't due until May, it seems like forever! Had a catch up with an old friend at the weekend and funnily enough she said she always tells people if they think life is going too quickly, get pregnant as it will slow right down! :)

I felt like that for the first half, but i do feel like time is picking up again now. Hope it starts moving for you soon!

Second trimester always drags for me. First trimester you don't even know you are pregnant for 4/13 weeks so it goes by fast. The last trimester I always give birth around 38 weeks so again miss 2/13 weeks. The second trimester though I'm stuck with the whole 13, haha! It's also slow in the beginning before I can feel the baby. I hope things speed up for you soon!

I agree so slow! I am waiting for a call to confirm gender today or tomorrow so it's even slower for me. No movement yet but soon I hope

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->