Time seems to be dragging...

Jewels

Wife & Aussie Mommy!
Reaction score
Anyone else WTT and it just seems like it's taking forever to get to TTC? I just feel like it's taking forever, and I'm impatient! I keep reading the TTC forum and wish I was there!!!!

Ok I'm done. :rofl:

Yeh it is crazy - how long r u waiting Jewels (forget with so many of us!!!) and for some reason i cant see your blinkie/ticker

Yeh it is crazy - how long r u waiting Jewels (forget with so many of us!!!) and for some reason i cant see your blinkie/ticker

Darn I must've done something wrong! I can see it, but maybe I missed something when I copied the link?

Well I'm estimating that I'll be off my medication around the end of May / beginning of June, and then should be off my BCPs by the end of June... So I'm thinking we can start trying in July! :happydance:

Hope all is well with you!

I'm waiting til July as well.....
here's hoping the next few months go by fast!!!!!!!

Ive only joined and the wait is killing me. I dont knwo how im going to wait 6 months. Im still bleeding and mite need another d & C so i will probably take ages for my cycle to get back to normal again.

I cant wait till it does as i then can put a WTTC ticker up:happydance:

We'll get through it together! Time always seems to go faster than we think it will. I'm trying to think positively!

Jewels....
does your aussie shep. try to herd you...
mine is always walking in circles around me....
I have a few projects on the go to keep my mind off of babies but look forward to passing the time on here....mostly WTT forums and recipes..haha general chatter only and not reading about 2WW..hehe

Jewels....
does your aussie shep. try to herd you...
mine is always walking in circles around me....
I have a few projects on the go to keep my mind off of babies but look forward to passing the time on here....mostly WTT forums and recipes..haha general chatter only and not reading about 2WW..hehe

You have an Aussie too?! Right on! They are such great dogs! Our girl, Mika turned 2 last month. How old is your Aussie?

Yes if I run, she does try to chase / herd me! I'm so jealous of people who can go out jogging with their dogs! I can't do that with Mika! I keep telling my hubby we need to get a couple of ducks and keep them in the back yard for her to herd! :rofl:

I'm doing the same to pass time, just reading up on TTC and the 2WW etc. At least I know I'm not the only one! hehehe

You have an Aussie too?! Right on! They are such great dogs! Our girl, Mika turned 2 last month. How old is your Aussie?

Yes if I run, she does try to chase / herd me! I'm so jealous of people who can go out jogging with their dogs! I can't do that with Mika! I keep telling my hubby we need to get a couple of ducks and keep them in the back yard for her to herd! :rofl:

I'm doing the same to pass time, just reading up on TTC and the 2WW etc. At least I know I'm not the only one! hehehe

We got "molly" from a shelter so not sure how old maybe 3 yrs. She's half aussie and has a brindle coat. Such a sweetheart.....has tried to chase/eat our chickens so I would think again about ducks..haha
I may get a few goats in the next year or so.......see how the herding goes.
( give me and the cats a break)
Thank goodness I have my fur babies to mother......

We got "molly" from a shelter so not sure how old maybe 3 yrs. She's half aussie and has a brindle coat. Such a sweetheart.....has tried to chase/eat our chickens so I would think again about ducks..haha
I may get a few goats in the next year or so.......see how the herding goes.
( give me and the cats a break)
Thank goodness I have my fur babies to mother......

Aww I love the brindle coat! They're both beautiful! Your poor chickens! Goats would probably be better in that case!

We had 2 cockatiels (small parrots) and Mika would herd them by pushing them with her nose.. I think she wanted to play with them more than eat them! :rofl:

Time is dragging very much! Originally my husband wanted to wait until next year, but brought it forward cos I was becoming obsessed. Lol. My pills run out the end of May and that will be the last. Then it's all go from there!

Ahhhh you'll be starting 1 month ahead of me...
July for me......to late to be able to wear those cute maternity tank tops...
BUT will be able to blame the bigbelly on preg not just Christmas treats!!!:munch:

It is dragging - i have changed my dates so much I dont know what year it is anymore
but i think its June - no i know its June (POSITIVE THINKING !!!)

I live in the southern hemisphere so I will be (hopefuly) big bellied through summer - not so great either as you dont really want to be big and fat in summer ha ha and then i will go into winter with a newborn....rather it was the other way around but i am not delaying any minute longer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->