time to change...

Drazic<3

You got the love <3
Reaction score
Hey girlies,

As you may know, I recently got married and lost 3 and a half stone beforehand. Not all that I needed, but well on the way. Post-wedding, many of the good habits have taken a back-burner and I have gained. We are messy in terms of healthy eating and finances, and if we really want to start ttc in December it needs to change.

So, last time joining in the other wtt girlies really helped. So... tonight I am going for an all you can eat chinese buffet - tommorow I am going to dust of the weights and get in the salads and lose this weight for December - for me, hubby and future bump.

I think the first half stone will be quite quick - my body seems to work like that but all in all I need to lose about 2 stone before December, which I think is attainable.

If anyone else wants to join in, losing a little or a lot, maybe we could support each other? I know it helped before. :)

:hugs:

EDIT - Dieters!
- Drazic
- Workaholic
- Flowerpot
- Purple01
- Lozzy21
- Roc
- Bunnyg82
- Mrspoppy
- Goddess25
- Vesta
- Broody21

Im losing weight too and also posting in: https://www.babyandbump.com/bnb-gro...fit-before-trying-conceive-8.html#post2616276

We are planning to ttc in september, so im just trying to get as close to my goal weight as I can by then!

Good luck with the weight loss and enjoy the chinese tonight! :thumbup:

Me, im in! I so need to do something. I want to go down 2 dress sizes, dont know how much weight thats going to take though. I keep meaning to start going swimming again but dont like going on my own but im going to have to start going again.

I just wanted to wish you all lots of luck with this and I am sure you will hit your targets well in time for your TTC dates :hugs:

xxx

Me ME ME!!
Really i want to lose about 2 stone, but i'm not sure if i will wait ttc til then, i'm supossed to be trying around end of August, so hopefully a stone in 6 weeks maybe?
I may wait then, and get some more off if it's going well!

I just need to get exercise, i'm really good about the eating and diet side when i get going (minus the odd blip of course!)

I would love to get some support on here,as i am seriously stuck for some motivation,:shrug: even ttc isn't doing it for me, though i won't until i lose weight:dohh:

Anyhow, hopefully we can all do it together!!:hugs:

Hey hun! Yeh, I am definitely with you - I am on a monster mission now to drop a few dress sizes in a couple of months so need every ounce of determination possible!!! x

I've put on a stone since I got married in December! Poor hubby! I'm with you all the way- need to do something!

me me me

Im not planning on ttc till feb but i want to lose about 3 stone, am 5 months post giving birth to first and nothing shifting as yet, i cant lose weight through diet i have tried many many times over the years but i need to exercise loads, not sure what sort of routine i can get into with looking after baby, i can walk while i have him with me and then do other stuff when hubby at home, sounds great....

I need a kick up the bum. I'll join you! I'm even going to be TTC at the same time. :D

I'm off to weigh myself and get a ticker!

Good luck to everyone!

meeeee :)

Need to lose about a stone :)

I have no excuse, next weekend we move into a flat and literally a 2 min walk away is the gym!

I'll join in, I need to lose a stone more or less as I put weight on after my wedding a year ago. Recently it's all gone on my belly and I look about 3 month pregnant!!

Me too! I also need to lose about a stone. I've steadily put weight on over the past 4 years since working behind a computer!

So I'm giving up the booze (getting in to practice for when we're TTC O:)) and trying to exercise more.

Thanks for all the replies girls - great to see all the positivity! Last time this really helped me, people posting up and down times, weights, feelings! I think the threads were called dieting for bump or something if you wish to check them out!

Well, I weighted in today, still want to lose around the 2 stone mark. Had a shapers sandwich for lunch and will have a salad for tea. Need to get on the wii fit, but have so much tidying to do I might just do the washing workout!!

:hugs:

Awww honey I remember when we had the previous WTT dieters and you were our star dieter and did great at losing weight
Im sorry I cant join in with you this time but lots of luck to all you WTT girls xxxxxx

Aww Jen, thanks so much sweety! :hugs:
It was worth the wedding weight loss, just a little more to go. I miss seeing you on here. Of course, I'm over the moon for you, but I still miss you and katy loads!
-x-

Do we not have similar topics already xD. anyway, I also signed uo for them but I somehow think that am never losing weight- although I am not gaining atm either (but I have in the past so it is a new preset) and although I am doing all my biking i did not lose any - so who knows maybe it is a bit of muscle I gained instead (although not on belly of course- meh) xD

We do have similar topics - But I started them ages ago and they had started to flag so I thought I would try and restart it again for the new members. I hear there is another weight loss thread but I thought I would make another WTT one.

If you are exercising alot you are probably making more muscle. That is better in the long run as it will burn more fat.

I got a new scale, my old one must have been seriously knackered, I weigh half a stone less that it told me. (well, 15lbs less that what it said yesterday when I knew it must be broken!)

So... I'm considering that half a stone loss :rofl:

lol yep take it as a 7lb loss. I was naughty lastnight, had no energy last night so we went to the chippy for tea, damn these night shifts. I dont own any scales and dont realy like having them in the house so i might have to brave going to boots and seeing how fat i actualy am:rofl:

I havent got my own scale either - and i took it at the pharmacy where I was to collect some stuff my oh needed for his broken foot. si I weighed 59 kg there . the same as when I weighed in last time when i visited the bathroom of my mothers place xD (which is 3 kg more than I used to weigh when I still lived there)but my mother always was strange though when it comes to weight or me eating- when she saw me eating less than she asked whether I was on a diet and when she saw me eating more she asks if I wasnt eating too much ?? well anyway . But I guess that come with being only the biological cousin (and niece of my siblings and mother respectively because I obviously didnt get my sibs brilliant keeping slim genes xD(My older sister could always eat as much as she wanted and she'd still look skinny xD)
So thats what their advantage is - friendlier height and weight genes (me being also 30 cm 22 and 31 cm smaller than them respectively.) ( sorry for a bit offtopicness xD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->