Time to get my ass in gear! Michy's weightloss journal

Day 18

2 pieces wholemeal toast and honey

jacket pot and beans

couscous and salad

Exercise

1 hour hilly walk

2 hour slow walk round garden centre

I'm so jealous of you, your doing so well in my first week i lost 1 lb, but i didn't stick to eating healthly so now i have started a journl on here, so it motivates me , Good luck with the rest of the goals hun, you deserve it xx

I'm so jealous of you, your doing so well in my first week i lost 1 lb, but i didn't stick to eating healthly so now i have started a journl on here, so it motivates me , Good luck with the rest of the goals hun, you deserve it xx

awww thanks, good luck to you too!

Day 19

Not doing sooo well today, I can feel the pre period hunger starting to kick in and I just want to eat white bread and cereal!

2 pieces wholemeal toast and honey

fruit couscous and 2 white rolls :blush:

Exercise

1 hour walk

Your doing well hun a little slip it wont hurt youve been doing so well you deserve a little treat and 2 white rolls wont hurt you!! x

Not done so well this weekend, kind of fallen off the wagon with fathers day n had fried egg sarni :blush::dohh:

I'm due on Wednesday too so I just know that if I weigh myself tomorrow it is going to be terrible.
Thinking of missing a weigh in so I don't get too down and just being really good for the next week and weighing a week tomorrow!

Yeah just weigh in a weeks time hun espec if your due on as you always put a few pounds on around your time of the month!! x x

Been sp busy, not really had the chance to get on here and record everything, but I'm still doing really well and lost 3lbs this week :happydance:

Not had to join WW or SW yet, so will just keep going alone till it stops coming off.

Target this week is another 2lbs, but secretly I am hoping for 3lbs because then I would have lost a whole stone!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

Haven't been quiet as strict as I should have been so have only lost a pound and a half this week. Still in the right direction tho so am happy.

Going to be MEGA strict this week, want to have a 3 lbs loss.

1.5lbs is still good hun .....i need to get my ass back in gear really xxx

Weigh day was yesterday and I lost 2lbs, not bad considering I am due AF tomorrow and I normally put on just before she comes.

Am happy I have lost over a stone now, am hoping to loose another one by the time I have to go back to work in September.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->