Time to give up?

J

JULiiE

Well for anyone thats seen my previous posts ul know how frustrated i am....

So il be a week late tomorrow, been takin 'firstvue' tests since monday, did a FRER today well it was a first response test but wasnt the early one as it wasnt til i got home i noticed i picked wrong one up... Anyway i took it today with FMU and stil a big fat negative... Should i just stop testing ? Or anyone reckon i can stil test positive if i wait another week? I know i prob keep asking same thing over and over but i just dont understand how i can be soo late when im never late and not be pregnant...

Do you know when you ovulated? It could be that you ovulated later than usual if you don't know? I hope you get your :bfp: soon!

Do you know when you ovulated? It could be that you ovulated later than usual if you don't know? I hope you get your :bfp: soon!

Not 100% i have a app (i no they arent accurate) and accordin to that my most fertile days were 29th-6th with the 3rd bein the day i ovulated...

Those apps work okay if your cycle is always regular but as a pp said it really sounds like you ovulated late hun. This exact scenario was what made me upgrade from an app to charting after many wasted test and heartache. I was regular and on the pill for many years and went off in my late 20's. It was okay for a while and when we really started ttc my cycles started to get wacky:wacko:

Sorry you are dealing with this and hoping you still get your bfp! If not consider temping and/or opks so you have your exact dates every month and won't take test early or get frustrated if you have one of these "off" cycles:thumbup:

I had a cycle like this that turned out to be anovulatory. I would recommend you start your temps if you get your next cycle, but hopefully you won't need to as you will have a bfp but are just testing too early. Impossible to say without knowing for sure when you ovulated. Best of luck Hun x

Thanks for all your help but AF decided to show face last night :( really gutted, so is my boyfriend ... So now just trying to see what could help us concieve quicker/sooner

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->