• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Time to hang out

Jenn1983

Reaction score
Since AF is due approx May 5th I thought I would hang out here for awhile. I am unsure of when I ovulated because every OPK I took never showed positive. If I go with signs my body was giving me I would say that I ovulated around April 19th and that would make me 8dpo.

Its kinda weird though saying im "xdpo" because I never saw a positive on an OPK and Im very much a check list kind of girl. I like to say "ok.. i have my opk.. check.. take one at this time.. check.. do it again tomorrow..check.. ok i got a positive.. check.. time to :sex:.. and move over to 2ww..check". So with never seeing that positive I feel like im in Limbo. With saything that I do realize that our bodies are not machines and we can not force them to do what we want and we just have to let nature take its course.

Its just hard not knowing and I know you ladies feel my pain on that one!!

Things I have been experiencing lately.. my boobs are tender.. sometimes I get little shocks in them lol... what I describe as "lightnight bolts" lol! I have also had a constant fluttering/twingy/slightly nervous feeling in my lower belly. And the last abnormal thing I have been experiencing.. crazy vivid dreams. Usually my dreams are mostly out of focus, but for the past 5 nights my dreams seem to be sharp and in focus. The colors are bright and I hear things better and I move faster in them. Its more like Im living my life in my dreams.. than watching them on an old tv if that makes any sense. lol

Heres to waiting it out till May 5thish! Anyone else not get a positive OPK and have "symptoms"??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->