Time to leave

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleMum

Mum to 22 mth old and ttc
Reaction score
Hi ladies, to all of you that have wished me luck over the past couple of weeks and have been kind enough to share your stories and posts I just wanted to say, with great sadness that it is time for me to say good bye!
Before doing so, I would like to wish you all the very best of luck!! Fingers crossed for you all xx

Why are you leaving? Hope its not cause of all the negativity..

Yes partly and because all of my previous threads have been closed by admin and reasons for doing so seem to be directed at me. I used this site 3 years ago when ttc with DD number 1 but things seem to have changed since then :(

Oh little mum please don't leave!!! I remember chatting to you on a few posts as think we are kinda in the same boat - ttc #2 and trying not to go down the whole temping/charting route. I haven't been on the past couple of days so don't know what has happened but would be sad if you go :-(

All of them have been closed?! why! Sorry to hear that, and its a shame you have to go, but good luck with your TTC hope you get a BFP very soon x

hun don't let it get to you! don't leave this is a wonderful forum xx

I joined bnb in 2009 and I think it's changed too, don't feel like you have to leave x

I think it's jump or be pushed to be honest. I really haven't meant to upset anyone and am sorry that I obviously have. I have made a formal complaint to the admin team but probably just easier to leave. I will join again once in 1st trimester group, not sure this TTC group is for me as my views seem to be very different and not very well received

Oh little mum please don't leave!!! I remember chatting to you on a few posts as think we are kinda in the same boat - ttc #2 and trying not to go down the whole temping/charting route. I haven't been on the past couple of days so don't know what has happened but would be sad if you go :-(

I remember you! We're in exactly the same boat!!! Fingers crossed this is our cycle!!!

Thread closed

Anti forum/member 'I am leaving...' threads or posts leaving behind negativity/bad feeling are not permitted. These are usually posted for attention, create arguments, and often stem from events that have already been dealt with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"