Time to lose weight! Advise needed..

xKaa

Reaction score
I started pregnancy with 76 kilograms(12 stone) (BMI of 28) then I ended it with 83 kilograms (13 stone) and lost almost 2 stone straight after (I now weigh 11.2 stone I think, I weigh 72 kilograms)

But the belly is here, I have a size 12-14, waist is 32 inches, I'm sick of being fat! So, it's time to lose weight :D My ideal weight (BMI of 21) would be 58 kilograms, so that would mean to lose about 2 stone..

Now I do have a problem! Because I work 40 hours a week (no choice..) I simply don't have that much time to exercise, I bike an hour a day and then work till 6 then come home at 8, eat dinner around 8.30, have a shower and go straight to bed because I have to get up at 5.30 in order to be on time for 9!

In the weekends its my Mia time, looking after her on my own so am knackered as well at night!

I want to do sit ups to lose the terrible belly-skin (its not fat, its skin, loose skin..:nope: ) and just want to lose 2-3 stone, at least 0.5 kilograms a week..So 2 stone will take me about 6 months..I know I can do that! But how if I dont have time to train it off ): I know that with eating healthier alone and biking an hour won't do anything ):

I usually eat about 1500 calories a day so how much do I need to eat in order to lose weight if I continue just biking an hour? 1200? 1000?
Any tips?

All through my 20's I was horrible at working out! And I didn't eat so good either- so in my 30's I made a change and worked out often, which I love, and did lose some weight- but honestly, 80% of weight loss will come from eating-- working out is for sure great for muscle ton and overall fitness too- of course... but I didn't actually get down to my ideal weight till AFTER I had my LO and was very motivated to lose that baby weight and then some... so I started using the Loseit app- I think there is myplate too. Both free-- and you tell it where you are weight/height, what you want to lose- like 1lb wk etc... and it will calculate calories you should eat and you can add in excercise too (which I love cause that means I can eat more! LOL)-- and I did great! I lost well more than I planned on initially only because it was actually easier than I thought and seeing the weight come off was great motivation :) Then, I fell off the wagon and stopped counting and gained 6lbs back! Ack-- and that was honestly harder to lose the 2nd time around, but I'm close- only 2lbs to go!

It's possible your not eating enough? And if you are workng out and gaining muscle, that does weight more than fat but takes up less room- so you could be healthier overall but not losing that much weight... if that makes sense?

I eat 1,600 calories daily to lose 1lb weekly- BUT, I also burn 400-500 calories daily with excercise and eat those up too! Most days-- or I'll save a little up daily and splurge on Saturday :) It all just depends on your height/weight and goals... might give it a go and see?

Wss^ 80% diet 20% exercise. I've lost 3 stones since having my daughter and now weigh less than when I found out I was of. Be sure to eat clean, preferably every couple of hours and allow yourself a treat day so you have something to look forward to- good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->