Time to play tooth fairy.

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
My daughter lost one of her top front teeth a few days ago. I get up earlier than she does so was sure I would not forget to take the tooth and put money under her pillow.

She woke up the next morning and I looked at her and thought, OMG, I am a bad mom. I snuck over to her, reached under the pillow, found the tooth and managed to get the money under it before she asked.

Then, I had put the tooth in my pocket, which was wrapped in tin foil. Just remembered today that the pair of shorts I was wearing were washed....with the tooth.

Now, she lost another one today. Will mom turn out to be a good tooth fairy tonight? :rofl::rofl:

Lol woops! least you got there in time! lol Aww that's too cute

It's so much easier to remember to play Santa or Easter Bunny than it is the Tooth Fairy. :rofl:

oh my goshhhhhhhhhhh that is so sweeeettt

I can't wait to be the tooth fairy! How much are teeth going for these days!? hah

oh my goshhhhhhhhhhh that is so sweeeettt

I can't wait to be the tooth fairy! How much are teeth going for these days!? hah

Probably a lot more than they used to lol :rofl:

I'm voting you'll forget, blame pregnancy brain!

:rofl:
Thats so cute! Tooth fairy was my favourite! I plan on dressing like one once time comes for Lola-Rose.

It will be more for me than for her!

OMG, I almost did forget. This thread was my reminder....."sneaks to put money under pillow."

:rofl::rofl:

I give her 3 dollars.

The very first time she lost a tooth (last summer), she really lost it. She was running and didn't know where it went. She got 5 dollars for that one. :rofl:

Anyhow, she'd going to be rich this summer. She has another two to go....the ones beside her two bottom teeth are loose too. Gosh, 4 teeth loose in a month. LOL

F**k! She lost another tooth yesterday, woke up this morning and found that her tooth was still there.

I managed to trick her, thank goodness! She had her tooth in a little envelop and while talking to her I snuck the envelop from under her pillow, took the tooth out, put the money in and put it back under the pillow. I told her she didn't look hard enough. ROFL!

She believed me!

She has one more loose tooth to go! I better remember the next time.

leeanne you are going to need to re-mortgage for all those teeth :lol:

leeanne you are going to need to re-mortgage for all those teeth :lol:

:rofl:

Amanda says to me yesterday "$3 dollars again?" I told her the tooth fairy wasn't rich. LOL

Her last loose tooth came out. Guess what? I remembered this morning!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Awww!! I hope i remember when Hannah's teeth start to fall out, her first wobbley tooth will be out soon!!

Awww is so cute! I remember my mum leaving me little pieces of note paper with my money. The paper looked blank until mum held it nearish to our open fire when the writing would 'magically' appear! She used to leave me little messages written in milk or candle wax which looked totally invisable til the heat was applied. I remember just being amazed! My fairy was called Fairy Nightfall and we built up quite a correspondence! I remember even leaving her little remnants of carpet when we got a new carpet laid at home! Awww magcal happy days! I cant wait to start doing stuff like that with Eden! :happydance:

As to how much teeth are going for these days... my cousins daughter who is 10 so lets say - three years ago was getting ten pounds per tooth!!!!!! Silliness!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->