Time to start NTNP

Ah congrats Lau86. I hope it turns into a big BFP for you. :)

I am not sure what to do from here. I am gonna go get some vitamin B complex to try and regulate me. Not going back to docs just yet as would like it to happen without needing clomid etc. x

It's a bfp!!!

https://i1064.photobucket.com/albums/u362/schlingel2173/B915ED0C-8F68-4311-A03B-EEB29CF72B3A-53467-00000FF4A11A594E.jpg

Ah wow thats amazing!!!! Congrats honey xxx wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months x

Aww that's amazing! Congratulations :)
Our second babies definitely won't be sharing a birth month ;) wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy xx

Our second babies definitely won't be sharing a birth month ;) wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy xx

Ha ha, that must be because you're sensible!! We're so gonna end up with an Xmas day baby or something which is exactly what I said I didn't want! I'm really excited though we've just gotta work a bit harder around that time to make birthdays special for them.

Ha ha, that must be because you're sensible!! We're so gonna end up with an Xmas day baby or something which is exactly what I said I didn't want! I'm really excited though we've just gotta work a bit harder around that time to make birthdays special for them.

I have two December birthdays already so was pretty relieved this baby wasn't a December one too :lol:.

Congrats!!! My LO was a meant to be a December but came a couple of weeks early :hugs: so exciting. I want to NTNP soon!! xx

Ive given up for now. 100 days in and no period. I am back on the pill for a few months. See how I feel once dec/jan baby time has passed. I dont know whats up with me, I just started to get the fear of PND again and dont feel ready. :( x

You will know when you are ready, i would love another but i know i am not ready yet to ttc. I had severe post natal anxiety and worry it would happen again but it might not. Each pregnancy / labour / baby is different and it might not happen again and you would know the signs if it did. :hugs:

Hey all. How is everyone? Just wanted to see how people are. Lau86 hope you're well. Jchuihuahua, I see your pics on FB, you look amazing and Daisy and Tommy are gorgeous. How are you Amy31?

Well I am back TTC. I came off pill in May- had breakthrough and then first period came in a 35 day cycle. Due around 5th Aug if body is behaving but I am having odd symptoms. My OH says I look like I did when pregnant first time around, like something is draining all my energy away. I am having low down cramps on and off, cooking meat makes me heave, my nipples have been leaking?! and I feel exhausted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->