Time to start NTNP

No idea lovehearts how many DPO I am or if I have even ovulated to be honest due to be CD48 at present. Think my eyes are just playing tricks on me. Very early days for you! x

Ill keep my fingers crossed for you. When will you test again? X

So far I am doing one pretty much every day1 lol. I did a FRER and two lines came up and I actually said out loud that I was pregnant, but the test line disappeared. So odd! x Ill keep my fingers crossed for you too. :)

Iv really gone off FRER recently. Iv bought some ICs to test at silly DPO as im POAS addict too :rofl:

I am a POAS addicted but for other people - addicted to the pregnancy test section here. I love it!! :)

I got my :bfp: last week after 3 cycles. Due the end of October :).

congratulations!!!! fab news, hopefully that will kick things off nicely.
I'm currently in the tww. we conceived our LO the first cycle so it's all a bit new and more pressure than last time.
argggh the suspense is slowly killing me already.....

Jchuihuahua that is amazing news. Fantastic!!! xxxx

Something's afoot with me today. Either AF on way or implanting or something. I have brownish discharge when I wipe, not lots and also quite a lot of cramping. Have gone really bloated too and feel shattered! I'll be upset if its AF but least my body is working again as this is CD52!

I am still stalking hun. How exciting. I've got everything crossed for you x

Ha ha thanks Emma. Just had that bit this morning and nothing since. Feeling spaced out and dizzy though and a bit breathless. Thats usually a sign of AF for me. :/ x

Congrats JC!

Lau86, that's like us as we conceived on first go (only go in months! ;) ) and I was so certain I was preg last month I ended up doing a test. Good luck.

Well, I'm pretty certain we've missed ovulation this month and we'll put it on hold for couple months as def don't want a jan baby (like me) and we're moving house next week. That's enough stress for now! Of course it might help if we were actually doing the necessary....!

Good luck everyone!

Thanks ladies. I was CERTAIN AF was coming as I had all the normal symptoms and loads of cramping but then I was a day late and thought I would test and got my positive result! I was shocked as my last cycle went all weird and not regular like normal and then I thought this cycle had been written off as Tommy has been poorly and not sleeping and we'd had little chance to TTC!

EMYJC I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and fingers crossed we'll be bump buddies!

I was over 5 weeks pregnant when I found out last time as I was convinced AF was on way and I was just really late. Loads of cramping, tiredness etc... my usual AF symptoms but was in fact pregnant. So you never know hoping its your BFP :hugs:

Jchihuahua there is only 5 days between our two boys! I would love another but not sure if I am ready yet. How does it feel being pregnant and a 15 month old running round :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->