Time to start NTNP

I feel fine at the moment. Daisy was 14 months old when I got pregnant with Tommy too so I am kind of used to being pregnant with a toddler :lol:, but with two toddlers this time!

It's so exciting for you! Lovely names as well :) x

Ah thanks Jchuihuahua. X not testing today. Gonna wait til weekend to make sure not period. It might be neither. Prob all hormonal! I was ratty as anything yesterday though and even burst into tears a few times. Hate hormones. :(

I hope Jchuihuahua that this pregnancy is much smoother and plain sailing for you. Are you on FB? x I'll PM you my name, be nice if you added me.

well, i'm not sure if anyone is watching this thread any more but AF got me this morning. Not gonna lie i am disappointed but I guess it's all for the best, financially we will be in a much better position if we start trying in May and LO will be at least 2 and a half when he gets a sibling now, so there's a chance he will be potty trained which is a big goal for us.
I wish i was updating this with a I'm pregnant post so just feeling a bit rubbish now...
I'm sending everyone big baby dust!

Hugs hun. Horrible when af arrives. Even if our heads know its for the best are heart say differently. :hugs

thankyou! x x fingers crossed for a BFP in a couple of months. In the meantime I will actually take my pre preg vitamins rather than looking at them in the box

Hugs Lau86. xx I am still nowhere. Day 66 of cycle and nothing. Not pregnant and no period. :( Would anyone else go to the docs if they were in this situation? x

I would probably go to the doctors. If you are sure you are not pregnant they can give you something to bring on your period xxx

That must be so frustrating! I hope AF arrives soon then you can NTNP again. :hugs:

Thanks guys, going docs Fri. x

Thanks guys, going docs Fri. x

good luck! hopefully you can get something sorted it must be so frustrating! i was like that when ttc my first (cos the pill had ruined my cycles!) i had to wait a good few months for them to regulate before ttc.

Aw sorry to hear that lau86 :(
Our next month to try will be May too (to avoid jan baby) so who knows, we might have our second babies at the same time too! Mind you, ds is being such a whinge at the moment that an only child is starting to sound more attractive...

Good luck to everyone

Me :)

Waiting until May to ttc again though...if don't change our minds before then!

Hey, I still keep an eye on it too! My blood test results are normal. I am currently day 88 of a cycle and no idea what to do next? Just gonna take it easy I guess and wait til late May/June time before start properly again as got a holiday booked in Sep Good luck to all of you. x

Hey, I still keep an eye on it too! My blood test results are normal. I am currently day 88 of a cycle and no idea what to do next? Just gonna take it easy I guess and wait til late May/June time before start properly again as got a holiday booked in Sep Good luck to all of you. x

Oh no that must be horrible for you not knowing what's going on. Was the gp able to give any ideas why your cycles are so long?

I *may* be pregnant. I got a faint pink line... So just gonna see how that goes. If its the case my due date will be December 16th and could very well be a christmas baby if I go overdue like last time!! So much for waiting....
Neway I guess it's not confirmed yet so trying not toget my hopes up but I have spotty skin and crazy dreams which are the exact same symptoms as last time.....

Congrats lau86!! How exciting and a happy and healthy 9 months to you.
Hugs emjyc I hope af turns up soon x
Mistyscott - I am thinking about TTC may but not sure yet - exciting and nervous. My LO is 16 months so will see how next few months go
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"