time to try again hopefully x

dakron67

Reaction score
just a quick note, had a scan on fri 23rd sept, nurse said all was good so was given the go ahead to start clomid, bad headache today but ok otherwise, here's hopeing for a little bean soon, trying not to get my hopes up, but trying to be positive, good luck to all you other ladies who are ttc, :hugs::hugs:

just a quick note, had a scan on fri 23rd sept, nurse said all was good so was given the go ahead to start clomid, bad headache today but ok otherwise, here's hopeing for a little bean soon, trying not to get my hopes up, but trying to be positive, good luck to all you other ladies who are ttc, :hugs::hugs:

Best of luck to you huni ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

thank u girls, indigo77, they started me on 50mg, took 1st tab on fri, yesterday n today, got 2 more left, then go for scan on the 3rd oct,n from there they want me to pee on a stick to c if i get smiliey face, i take the tablets 1st thing in the morn does anyone kno if there's a beter time to take them, i have read on a couple of sites that with the cbfm it's better to do them after 2pm, jut wondered if it was the same with the tabs, thank u again love donna xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->