Time you wake, or length of sleep? BBT

kazine

Meatballs for Two!
Reaction score
I am on medication so I sleep pretty much ten hours every night. I wake up at 10.30ish regularly. I woke up at half 8 one day and took it and it was really low so I took it when I woke up again and it was normal. I had to get up at 8 for the vets last Tuesday (see chart) and it was super low again, again only 8 hours sleep ish. Last night I stayed up til 4 so I wasn't going to wake at 10.30. I woke up at half 1ish and my temp was really low, Fell back asleep for a while and when i woke up naturally it was back to high. I was getting worried because I has a possible BFP so I think I'm pregnant and my temps were starting to drop cobsiderably so I thought AF was on her way.

So is it like, take it after 10 hours sleep, no matter what time of day? Or wake up at the same time exactly and take it? Because its really erratic that way lol.

Cheers!

It's more important to take it at the same time every day. You only need at least 4 hours of sleep before you take it, not 10. I'm so jealous you get 10 hours of sleep!! :thumbup: If you have the odd day that you need to get up earlier I'd just discard that temp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->