Time zones and wedding dresses

eventerjj

Reaction score
My husband and I currently live in China and are headed back to the US and then on to the Dominican Republic for our wedding ceremony with friends and family (we were legally married in June before moving to China). Right now I feel great in the mornings and through mid-afternoon and by dinner time I can't eat much at all. Since my day is going to completely reverse, I wonder if it will be breakfast I can't eat while there? Or will my nausea start to realign with the new time zone as my body does? Anyone have experience with this?

I am also hoping that as I am approaching the end of the first trimester, maybe the nausea will just all go away? Here is to hoping that it does. And that my bump stays small enough to fit in my dress next Friday! So far so good with a bit of room for growth :thumbup:

I think you'll be fine for your dress! :)

Not sure on the time zones but that's very interesting! But I think your body will adjust.

Your sickness may or may not go away. Most people have the sickness go away, others, like myself, have it the whole pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->