Timing and ewcm

MissMcCoy

Reaction score
Ok sooooo I'm at my inlaws and can't just dtd when ever.
Dtd early Saturday morning.... by dinner time there was lots of good ewcm. Still lots of good ewcm but can't dtd till tonight.... that's if we don't drink too much! :p
do you think yesterday morning could suffice.... is there still a fertile period a few days after the first arrival of ewcm?

Tia

Yes, sperm can live up to 5 days, especially with good fertile CM to keep them swimming. How many days of EWCM do you usually have? If it's just one or two then ovulation is probably going to happen soon and you timed it pretty well. If you have a few days or more then you may want to try for another time, just in case. Ovulation generally happens toward the end of the EWCM period or just after.

I usually just have a couple of days of ewcm by looking at my charts...
today I went from
ewcm to sticky... to water like.... to nothing... completely dry.

I wonder if I've ovulated?!
Maybe that's been my problem all along. To be honest I'm a horrible tracker. Usually I just go by what my apps say my fertile week is. Maybe I actually ovulate earlier in my cycle and have been missing it all this time.

Fingers crossed.

Also since December my cycle has been 30-32 days and last month after loosing 20 lbs in three months it was 28 days...

bed tonight to then as egg lasts 12-24hours

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->