timing intercourse?

KElwanger

Reaction score
Hi ladies! Hope everyone is doing well. Dh and I are ttc #2 and I need someone to ease my mind or tell me I'm correct haha.

I'm wondering if I'm making too big of a deal about timing bd around O. I know what days to bd, 3-5 days leading up to O and day of O, but what has me worried right now is whether it matters if you bd in the am or pm. My dilemma is this...my next O date is either Christmas day or the day after. If it is Christmas day, ideally we would bd the night of Christmas eve and then christmas morning but we'll be at my parents' staying rhe night so that isn't possible (sharing room with sis). So does a matter of 12ish hours make a big difference?

I feel like I made that way too complicated and confusing. Just curious if anyone else tries to plan out the time of day for bd near O or if just doing it once a day is enough?

Tia!

I wonder the same thing myself- when to time it to catch the egg. I've heard morning there's more swimmers but I've also heard the difference between morning and evening isn't all that significant. That being said- last month we bd'd every morning in our fertile week before he went to work and we were not successful. It wasn't that fun either. This month we'll bd in the evening when it can be a little more pleasant rather than the rush job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->