Tingling armpits "Let Down Feeling"

ready4number1

TTC #1
Reaction score
I am beginning to obsess a bit because I can test soon and I feel like I actually have a shot at a BFP this month.

Any of you feel tingling in your armpits. Mine just came out of nowhere tonight and both of them are tingling/stinging/pins and needles feeling. I know breasts tissue goes into the armpit. It is mild but very odd. I can't find much about it online so I came to the source lol.

Sound familiar to anyone? Why does it happen?

P.S. My breasts are HUGE btw

i have this! my boobs are huge too (compared to normal. which is tiny. they're like handfuls now lol) and im getting the kinda...stabbing pains? in my underarms. but not constantly. my boobs also hurt..mostly on the sides. desperately trying not to obsess lol

i have this! my boobs are huge too (compared to normal. which is tiny. they're like handfuls now lol) and im getting the kinda...stabbing pains? in my underarms. but not constantly. my boobs also hurt..mostly on the sides. desperately trying not to obsess lol

OMG ok. I need to calm down. I have been searching high and low for someone else who had this. Yes, my breasts are sore on the sides as well. And my normal breasts are small too lol.

I am not getting the stabbing pains but I have definitely read about women that did before their BFP. Are you having night sweats? I am.

So your armpits were tingling? Have you ever felt that before and how long did it last? Mine lasted about 45 minutes last night.

omg i AM having night sweats! i didn't even think about that...for the last week or so i've been waking up SO gross and sweaty. or i've been struggling to sleep cos i'm hot under the blanket. and i NEVER struggle to sleep. since my daughter, i've been able to sleep literally within minutes. my husband timed it once. and it took 3 minutes. but twice in the last week it's taken more than 45 mins. last night it took 2.5 hours. even when i'm napping on the sofa lol i'll wake up covered in sweat..

I've never noticed underarm anything before. though with my daughter i didnt expect to be pregnant or anything so i didnt pay much attention. but last night the tingles lasted probably about half an hour or so. and this afternoon it lasted about 10/15..

ooh fingers crossed for both of us then! how long have you been trying?

omg i AM having night sweats! i didn't even think about that...for the last week or so i've been waking up SO gross and sweaty. or i've been struggling to sleep cos i'm hot under the blanket. and i NEVER struggle to sleep. since my daughter, i've been able to sleep literally within minutes. my husband timed it once. and it took 3 minutes. but twice in the last week it's taken more than 45 mins. last night it took 2.5 hours. even when i'm napping on the sofa lol i'll wake up covered in sweat..

I've never noticed underarm anything before. though with my daughter i didnt expect to be pregnant or anything so i didnt pay much attention. but last night the tingles lasted probably about half an hour or so. and this afternoon it lasted about 10/15..

ooh fingers crossed for both of us then! how long have you been trying?

Yaaaaaay!!! This is crazy!! How many dpo?

My first night sweat was a few days ago. I woke up so confused and thought I had an accident in the bed :haha:. My sheets were drenched. It hasn't been that bad since. But definitely waking up damp or clammy.

I have been trying on and off for a year. I had a couple of chemicals. But that is a normal part of life we just never knew about before early response pregnancy tests.

Around 9 dpo I had mild cramps that lasted 14.5 hours. Right in my uterus. It was like a dull ache.

Fingers crossed for both of us on my end as well.

How long have you been trying? Any other symptoms?

I'm 16dpo (i think) - or 21. wasnt checking for O as much as i normally do this month. decided i would relax a bit for a cycle or 2. but i noticed EWCM those 2 days, which is why i say 16 or 21!

so my boob pain would have started around 9dpo (or 14), and underarm pain the last couple of days. As of yesterday I've been having twinges. in my stomach. and the muscles feel 'tighter'..but its not painful or achy or anything. just twingy. though again that could be a sign of AF on her way i guess.

I've been trying for 23 months now. with not a sign of anything. no chemical, no miscarriages, nothing. so...yea.

i have a few other symptoms...but nothing that cant be explained by other things if that makes sense. i have noticed smells more, but that could just because i've smelled things that...smell lol. I'm exhausted. but i restarted my antidepressants on monday and exhaustion is a sign of depression,and a side effect of the anti depressants! mood swings...but that could be a sign of AF. the boobs are the biggest sign really! though again...i have thought that once before and AF started just as expected.

so i really have no clue. with my daughter i KNEW i was pregnant. but i only really knew around 6 weeks. because thats when the nausea kicked in, along with breast pain and bigger breasts. i also kept getting blocked ears lol. which i googled and ended up being one of the less common signs. at the time i would sometimes skip a period anyway, and she was a happy accident, so i didnt symptom spot like i am now.

i guess all i can do at this point is wait. but its so hard to do! lol

Yup. The wait is the worst. And the fact that symptoms mimic AF don't make it any better. Glad I met you! Positive thinking!!!

One more thing I left out. I have a cough lol. I know I know, I make everything a symptom. But the cough is weird. It is not associated with any other sickness. Just a random cough a few times a day lol. Let me know if you develop one. IF you do I am testing tomorrow lol

haha i have had a cough for weeks now. i was sick the week before O. and it lasted a week, but the cough hasnt gone anywhere.
it's one of those coughs that almost...sneaks up on me. when i take a deep breath. there's no phlegm or anything (except first think in the morning) but yea. just an airy cough. sometimes it's when i lie down. i dont know if its pressure on my lungs or what, but i need to sit up and drink before it'll go anywhere!

oh and it's different now to how it was when i was sick. when i was sick it was a throat tickle and then it progressed to a really chesty cough. this is like...hmm. have you ever finished a can of coke or anything and sucked in the extra carbon dioxide at the end?:p it's just like that. like a few times i day i just need to cough out the extra CO2.

oh and it's different now to how it was when i was sick. when i was sick it was a throat tickle and then it progressed to a really chesty cough. this is like...hmm. have you ever finished a can of coke or anything and sucked in the extra carbon dioxide at the end?:p it's just like that. like a few times i day i just need to cough out the extra CO2.

I wish I could remember that feeling lol! I even went downstairs looking for a soda lol! I rarely drink them but every so ofter have to have one.

Mine isn't in my chest either, and no phlegm whatsoever. It's like, why am I coughing? Lol there is no reason for it. The best way I can describe is a random urge to cough. Maybe a dry cough and it is a little tickle in the back of my throat when it comes.

Found a couple of sites where women talk about it. Sounds pretty common in early pregnancy...if we are in early pregnancy lol! Fun just to look anyway.

https://community.babycentre.co.uk/post/a10816905/5_weeks_and_cant_stop_coughing

https://www.netmums.com/coffeehouse...28-4-weeks-pregnant-horrendous-cough-all.html

thats exactly what it is! just...sneaks up on me and i need to cough! if i try not to, i end up spluttering lol.

*fingers crossed*...definitely getting my hopes up now. it's always reassuring when someone else has the same symptoms! hopefully we'll both get our BFPs. I'll let you know how the cheapie goes tomorrow!

Thanks! I completely agree. Always better when someone else is experiencing the same thing. First time this has happened in my 2ww. Never met anyone that has had my same symptoms like this!

sigh :( im out. literally stood up from POAS, wiped...and there the witch was lol. now im cramping and sore and grumpy lol

last chance now for me to have a 2015 baby!

keeping fingers crossed for you :)

sigh :( im out. literally stood up from POAS, wiped...and there the witch was lol. now im cramping and sore and grumpy lol

last chance now for me to have a 2015 baby!

keeping fingers crossed for you :)

Noooooooooo! I though for sure you would get your BFP! :cry: At least you aren't in limbo. Limbo is the worst!

I just tested and got a BFN as well. I will wait for AF. Won't test again. But if something changes I will let you know. :) Good luck next month

Edit: I really don't know why I do this to myself. I get myself all liked out at the possibility. Then when I get a BFN it hits me so hard. Now I am really down and irritated by everything.

i know - I'm the same :( absolutely devastated. I've already decided if i dont get pregnant this cycle, I'm stopping. I'll decide for myself (since my doctors here wont help me) that i cant have another baby and just...give up. I can't keep going through the limbo of trying for a baby and not knowing whether or not another one is possible..

sigh :(
still hoping for you though! and if this isnt your month, good luck for next month :)

i know - I'm the same :( absolutely devastated. I've already decided if i dont get pregnant this cycle, I'm stopping. I'll decide for myself (since my doctors here wont help me) that i cant have another baby and just...give up. I can't keep going through the limbo of trying for a baby and not knowing whether or not another one is possible..

sigh :(
still hoping for you though! and if this isnt your month, good luck for next month :)

Since you have already had a successful pregnancy and you don't feel the docs have been much help I really encourage you to call a fertility acupuncturist. I have PCOS and it helped me tremendously. There are so many success stories and you may get pregnant within the first couple months. There possibly could be a blockage. It is way cheaper than any fertility treatment in the doctors office and you go once a week. Don't give up before going natural. Acupuncture has been around for thousands of years. While Western medicine has only been around for a couple hundred.

You and your SO can go. They have loads of herbs that may help, or all you need may just be the acupuncture. You should look into Maca for fertility as well and ask your acupuncturist about it if you decide to go. I really relax and breathe deep during my sessions (when I use to go) and I got the best results that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->