Tiny papercut like cuts

Mc12eb

Reaction score
I posted earlier about bleeding when I wiped, I looked down there with a mirror and I have some tiny little cuts. I have been dry down there, I really don't have any discharge.The bleeding is definitely from the cuts, when I wipe up in my vagina it's just clear. Does anyone else have these little cuts? I'm 14 weeks.

I still do at 22 weeks. I asked the OB about them when I was in last, and she said some people are more prone to skin tearing. She gave me some topical cream to help heal the sores. She said it isnt anything to worry about, but that I should take a bit more care when wiping. I am trying to change to moist wipes or something to help them heal!

I have the same thing. I'm more prone to get them if my husband and I use certain sex positions that stretch it out more, like legs over my head. I avoid stretching it out, and put a little vaseline on the area. Hope it gets better!

I have the same thing. I'm more prone to get them if my husband and I use certain sex positions that stretch it out more, like legs over my head. I avoid stretching it out, and put a little vaseline on the area. Hope it gets better!

OMG can you still put your legs over your head?!?! I can barely lift up my legs to take of my boots! lol

I get them when DH and I have sex in certain positions. Things are much more swollen down there and may be dryer that normal, so it can make the little tears more likely. I'd pat yourself dry front to back when you just do #1, rather than wiping. If that makes sense. Just so there isn't that pulling friction.

OMG can you still put your legs over your head?!?! I can barely lift up my legs to take of my boots! lol

Lol, I dunno, the bump hasn't really gotten in the way of sex yet. I can barely reach far enough over to take off my boots, but I don't notice it when we are having sex! :shy:

Do you take frequent baths? I know I get a lot dryer down there if I have too many baths. I feel for you because I was similar last pregnancy. Eucerin Aquaphore (similar to a petroleum jelly) is very soothing. And it's amazing for baby bottoms so if you have tons left over you can save it for that.

I thought baths were no good when pregnant? All this time, I've only taken showers with both of my pregnancies because I'm almost certain they said that.... Uuuhhggg... I love and miss my baths.... :)

I thought baths were no good when pregnant? All this time, I've only taken showers with both of my pregnancies because I'm almost certain they said that.... Uuuhhggg... I love and miss my baths.... :)

Actually, I think it's only hot baths and I love them so I mentally blocked out baths all together lol

WOW! thats all I can say!! You must be super flexible!! not gonna lie.. little bit jealous here.. :blush:

This can also happen when you get a yeast infection...there doesn't necessarily even need to be the "chunky white discharge" everybody talks about.
There isn't much you can do about it except be careful when you wipe (rather dab yourself clean instead of wiping) and put some Aquaphor or some similar ointment on yourself.
Hope that helps! I'm not pregnant, but have had this problem too many times. Rough sex is definitely a culprit as well!!
:flower:

Actually, I think it's only hot baths and I love them so I mentally blocked out baths all together lol

Hot baths are fine! I take them all the time. Only thing that helps with my back. Its hot tubs that arent ok because the water is never cooling down that remains at a steady hot temperature. You just cant get bright red and sweat which means its raising your core temperature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->