tiny wee line,,,,,disappeared now,,,,

boxxee

Reaction score
I have been trying to conceive for a year, this is my first month using Angus cactus because i have normal 28 day cycle, This is day 29 got home from work after nipping to adas bought clear blue pregnancy test,

I swear i seen it, I ended up on my kitchen table shining it at an angle in the light for ten Min's now its gone? :cry:

It was faint i could not take a picture but i seen it and it disappeared lucky it was a 2 pack but i cant pee,

I want to get excited but i cant, Any1 had a faint line that ended up being a BFP??

I am scared that AC set, back my period

Try tomorrow with fmu or use a more sensitive test. If you use an asda test or a superdrug they are more sensitive and would show up a darker line.

Good luck :thumbup:

I am going to but i don't think i will be able to sleep lol

the same thing happened to me the other day, was there and then it disappeared i ended up taking it apart some minutes later and there was a line but it was thin as opposed to the thickness you would usually see on a BFP. i assumed it was me seeing things and the line i saw later was an evap line. AF arrived shortly after :( sorry to be a dampener. i hope for you it is a BFP. you can always wait until FMU and do the other one. also faint lines are more than likely BFP if read in under 10 minutes and the line is the colour of the dye :) x

Thanks, Going to test again and double check

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->