Tip-toeing in....

Amos2009

Reaction score
I haven't had a lot of good news over this past year, so I am taking every little thing that is positive and making it my good news!! I got my BFP on Tuesday- this is 6 weeks after my ectopic surgery and no AF in between.

My left tube was not removed, it was just cut in half and sutured up after they removed my baby. I always seem to ovulate from that side and low and behold I did this month and now I am pregnant. I have been having some dull aches on my left side so of course I am already imagining that it's another ectopic. I also thought maybe this hcg was just leftover from my previous pregnancy. Well, today the doctor confirmed two things that I consider "good" news. The pain I am having is from the corpus luteum cyst that is on my left ovary, and this is definitely a new pregnancy!!! So yay!!! I still have a long way to before they can determine if the pregnancy is in the uterus or the tube, but I am taking it one day at a time and right now I am happy!! If my right tube picked up the egg from the left tube I will consider it a miracle baby!!!

I am over the moon darling, hoping and wishing for a healthy bean for you :hugs:

Oh sweetie...Im so happy for you! Ive got everything crossed for a healthy sticky bean for you.:hugs:

Hi Nat!!! Wow- you are getting so close!! I am soooo happy for you!

I've already said this but I'm going to again!

CONGRATULATIONS and loads of sticky dust and right placement dust!:thumbup:

:hugs:

Loving the positivity!

Thanks my little Golden Girl :)

LMAO I'm not little but am truly a Golden Girl. LOL

You should defo see my belly these days :dohh: I am posting a bump pic tonight you'll have to go gander a guess as I have my gender scan on Wednesday. :happydance:

And now I get to tiptoe out....my numbers have not risen any- actually they have dropped from 108 to 101....so it's either in my tube again or I am mc....either way I am done :(

OMG amos i was comin in to wish you well and i have just read ur last post :-( i am so very very sorry you are going through all this heart ache and pain sweetie. My heart goes out to u & ur OH xxxxxx here if u need me xxxxxx lov caz

Oh sweetie thats wonderful news I am so so happy for you and I am keeping everything crossed for you that things go well this time and you get to meet your baby in 7/8 months time! x

Oh Amos... I just saw this thread and got so excited until I saw your last post. I am so sorry this has happened again :hugs: Thinking of you xxx

Oh sweetheart I'm so sorry I came in to congratulate you and just saw your last post. I'm in tears for you I can't believe it, sending you all the :hugs: I can.

Oh sweetpea...Im so sorry.:hugs: I dont know what to say.:hugs:Thinking of you sweetie and you know where i am if you need me. Lots of love.:hugs:

iv only just seen this thread and i was so excited until i read the last post :( i hope your ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->