Tips on conceiving from those who got a BFP!!

my tip, or what i did differently the month i got my bfp was after bd'ing i made sure i put my legs up against a wall for about 15 minutes.

this was the first month i tried doing this... and as stupid as it sounds, i got my bfp!!
also we made sure we bd'd every day from cycle day 10 until i knew for sure i had ovulated.

i got my bfp in month 3 of trying best of luck xx

erm im a recent father to be so i can give a few tips i guess.. we were trying to conceive a while and we got VERY stressed out over it.. we both decided not to stress out whilst we were trying to conceive and actually enjoy it.. well guess what.. it worked .. ok it may not be scientific proven but worked for us.. also we didnt have sex as often as we were.. we are a erm.. happy pair so we were doing it nearly 2 times a day every day.. but we cut it to every 2 days just so sperm count was higher and did the whole legs up after sex.. its not a lot of info but it worked for us so worth a try to anyone ttc...
good luck all x

One session of reflexology (didn't say I was TTC, but had it done by coincidence 2 days prior to ovulation and a friend of mine swears it was reflexology that helped her conceive ) & used preseed. I also switched to clearblue digital ovulation tests - as I was constantly trying to decide about line colours in the normal ones! They are more expensive, but I found them worth it. Good luck x

Did you work it out so that BD fell on the day you ovulated or just didn't worry about the timing of the eod?

i actually wrote it down:blush:
(note, with cbfm, there're lows, highs and peaks)

24 of sept. high = bd
25 of sept. high = no bd
26 of sept. high = no bd
27 of sept. high = bd
28 of sept. peak = no bd
29 of sept. peak = bd
30 of sept. high = no bd

i was out of town of couple of days, so i was afraid we wouldn't catch it. i hope this helps :hugs: lots of dust :dust: to you all!!!!

when i concieved my first (MC in may ) we did nothing lol.
Just had lots of fun and relaxed.

The months previous to BFP, I had tried temping, legs up, BDing constantly, OPKs or my clearblue fertility monitor.

Finally for cycle 5 or 6 I had had enough - it was my birthday, I wanted a good time. So I sacked off everything, knew when I was due to ov and we were going to be away at friends so didn't expect to catch the eggy anyway.

We maybe BD-d a couple of days before ov and on the day after ov - hardly anything that month as we were so busy.

Drunk a whole heap of wine on ov weekend too when I hadn't drunk previously whilst ttc.

So I reckon RELAXING is the key......

PS - you mentioned pre-seed. We used pre-seed, and that certainly helped BDing as I am quite dry :blush: but they say if you naturally make enough of your own then not using is better :thumbup:

This month which is now cycle 5 I am using OPK's, conception vitamins and cough medicine you may laugh but lots of good stories about this one, its similar to the the robittson one as that is meant to increase and thin out CM and help the little swimmers so I am really hoping I get my BFP this month.

we didnt have the chance to bd at all other than 2 days before ov, the day of and 2 days after during the month i conceived. We bd at night and i didnt get up at all after and kept hips on pillow for ages after. I used opk's to know when i was ovulating. I had just bought clearblue fertility monitor for the next month but was fortunate enough that i didnt need to use it!
Good luck girls
xx

This month which is now cycle 5 I am using OPK's, conception vitamins and cough medicine you may laugh but lots of good stories about this one, its similar to the the robittson one as that is meant to increase and thin out CM and help the little swimmers so I am really hoping I get my BFP this month.

which cough medicine is this please? x

this will sound crazy but we have the head of our bed elevated because it makes it easier for me to breath (i have asthma) tmi but when I got pregnant this time we BD'd laying the opposite way on the bed .. so laying on an slight incline head down feet up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->