Tips on falling asleep?

lozzy21

Mummy to Niamh
Reaction score
I fell asleep on the sofa arounf half 9 and went up to bed at 11 with OH and cant sleep. I had to get up at quater to as i just couldent stay in bed any longer and im still wide awake. Im drinking hot milk and hunny and its not working!!!!

Any tips?

I have no tips sorry, but would also like to hear what everyone has to say...

p.s didnt realise you were from Teeside :D x x x

Maybe just read lots wether it be a book or on here until u feel your eyes going, then jump bak into bed! i always have trouble sleeping, never slept a wink lastnite! i usually just lie there and keep looking at the time! xXx

I can't sleep either. My friend told me to lay there and picture the most relaxing place I have ever been and just keep picturing myself there and not let my mind wander.

im guna try that tonight! sweetdreams 4 when we all eventually fall asleep lol xXx

Ive just read If you can't get to sleep for over 30 minutes, get out of bed and do something boring in dim light till you are sleepy. When u do go to bed, Lie still, consciously slow your breathing, systematically relax your muscles from head to toe, and visualize yourself falling deeper and deeper into sleep. Hope ur sleepy soon lozzy x

Ive just read If you can't get to sleep for over 30 minutes, get out of bed and do something boring in dim light till you are sleepy. When u do go to bed, Lie still, consciously slow your breathing, systematically relax your muscles from head to toe, and visualize yourself falling deeper and deeper into sleep. Hope ur sleepy soon lozzy x

An hour and half later im starting to get tired. its hard to relax with oh snoring lol

I have bipolar and restless leg syndrome, so sleepless nights are frequent and force my eyes to stay open I doze off quickly! Its bizzarre but its something my psychiatris sugested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->