Tips on fixing a travel cot..

BellaBoo0512

Reaction score
My LO has somehow managed to put a hole in the mesh part of his travel cot.. I only bought it a month ago :shrug: does anyone have any ideas for fixing it? x

How big is the hole? If it's small, I'd just sew it as back together as I could. There's normally enough give in the sides to allow it to be pulled a bit tighter to close the hole to normal hole-in-mesh size. If it's bigger, I'd probably sew a patch on, maybe something pretty :)

I can get my finger trough it.. It's probably the size of a 20p coin. I don't have a clue how he has done it! I also don't have a clue how to sew haha x

Can't you take it back? It doesn't sound fit for purpose if you've only had it a month and he's managed to put a hole in it?

I've just looked on my email receipt and it was purchased in February but wasn't used unTil march.. Do you reckon they would take it back? x

It's worth a try! I don't know where you stand legally, but it's broke so it's not like you just changed your mind

I bought it from asda last time they had a baby event on. I'll give them a ring today and see what they say :thumbup: I wouldn't mind but my son is only 12 months old so he shouldn't be able to put a hole in it like that! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->