tips on sleep?

kittymarie

TTC #2!
Reaction score
Anyone have issues sleeping? I get so tired around 8 or 9 and if I fall asleep, I'm usually wide awake by midnight. I try to hold off until later but once I pass 10, I can't sleep!

Anyone have advice on ways to fall asleep? I tried warm milk but it made me so nauseous. On top of it, I have a horrible cold so I feel miserable!

Ending whining now :haha:

sorry i can't help as i have the op i can not stay awake i fall asleep at 9pm o to bed about 10:30 up at 6am and have a nap at 10 am when Lo gose down then i am so sleepy at 4pm but try and saty wake.

I'm so jealous! I'm tired all day but somehow my body wakes up so late. Ugh!

Try to elevate your upper body using 2-3 pillows to help you breath better. Dim down all lights in the room. If your nose is congested, try using a normal saline nasal spray to rinse it before you go to bed. Do not get excessive sleep in daytime. If you will wake up hungry, try to snack on something light before you sleep. and be RELAX!
hope it helps. =)

Not had a full nights sleep since i got BFP 8 weeks ago. Im usually asleep on sofa by 8.30pm then wake up at 9.30pm feeling sick and exhausted. Go to bed feeling sick, eventually go to sleep then wake up 1-2 hrs later as i do throughout the whole night. Maybe its my body preparing me for the lack of sleep when the baby comes but i would rather deal with that when it comes and have time before it comes to sleep! I feel like im not going to have a full nights asleep again for the next 5 yrs!

My OHs mum said she didnt sleep for the first 5 yrs when him and his sister were little and i wasnt a good sleeper as a baby so guess thats what ive got to look forwards to! Im resigned to that but before it comes i just want some full nights sleeps and i havent had one for 8 weeks!

I don't sleep properly all night - needing the loo and hot/sweating, dreams etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->