Tiptoeing in cautiously

Mizztina

Reaction score
hey I’m 6 weeks pregnant with my 6th baby.. and really don’t know what to do or expect from it being the fact that I been spotting since June 7 with only a 2 day break this last Sunday n Monday..and was told that I’m having a miscarriage because my hcg level dropped by 300.. I’m so confused to the point I’m stressing myself out thinking if this is true and waiting on a scan next Monday to give me a better confirmation on what’s really going on being that the hospitals here sucks on provide Legitimate information to me when I never been through anything like this.. but ima put it in GODS hand and try best to not worry and trust his final decision

I'm sorry hun, to be honest it don't sound good levels dropping and having bleeding for 8 days.. Hope they rise again and everything is fine.
Wish u the best. Sorry I'm not much help. Hope someone else can give u an answer.

Thanks... I went to the hospital this pass Wednesday and they rose from 866 on 6/13 to 2444 on 6/17 but still on sign of baby.. so I’m back today (48 hrs) to see what my levels are now and to get another u/s

Oh hon I hope everything turns out ok.

Thanks... I went to the hospital this pass Wednesday and they rose from 866 on 6/13 to 2444 on 6/17 but still on sign of baby.. so I’m back today (48 hrs) to see what my levels are now and to get another u/s
How are things today? X

Sounds like baby might be ectopic. Not trying to worry you. My sister had an ectopic pregnancy and went through the same thing. I could be wrong I'm no doctor. Hope everything turns out fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->