Tired of all this, Spotting and HCG Levels

carmen

Reaction score
Hi All,

You may all remember i had a missed miscarriage ( found out 11 jan).. waited then when it didn t come i took medical managment ( 22 jan ), then after in my check up the said i had a small amount of tissue.

To cut along story short on Monday i had my weekly scan she said my lining of the womb was normal, but there maybe a little bit of skin left she wasn't sure but she give me the all clear saying this should come with menustration and when i have come so far she doesn t want me to do it for that so, it was all clear.

She gave me a blood test to check my Hcg Levels and said she wanted the spotting to stop and we would check in two weeks.

Got the results back yesterday she said that my levels were 6.2 but the should 0-3, so i was a little down but she said that when your pregnant they are like 10000, so i felt better.

Problem is i m still spotting, this is tiring me out when is it going to stop ( from the 22 jan), i m so down at the moment. I was happy because she gave me the all clear but now with the spotting and things i just want to get back to normal.

For me its seems never ending. As any one else had spotting for so long?

:hugs:Im so sorry for what you're going though:hugs: I dont really have any advice as im only going for my D&C this friday but i can relate as im nervous about that too..

I checked it out on the web and found this site where lost of girls had the same thing happen to them, so i suspect its normal albeit upsetting as if you're anything like me, you just want it over with and move on!

anyway, let me know if you'd like address and i'll see if i can post it here.. it made me feel better to know the different scenarios are and what is normal.

Take care!:hugs:xx

If you could post me that address maybe i can see whats the norm with this situation.

I m exhausted with all this stuff really.

good luck with the d + c , i ve heard that you don t have problems after the d+c , bleeding stops in 2-3 days.

I wish i had done that but i m just scared off getting put too sleep :cry:

I'm sorry that it seems to be dragging on for so long. I'm sure you just want everything to get back to normal so that you can move on from what has happened.

I haven't been in your position, but I've often suffered from recurrent spotting in the past (nothing to do with pregnancy) and even that gets you down after a while. I hope you start to feel better soon and that everything clears up.

:hugs:
x

If you could post me that address maybe i can see whats the norm with this situation.

I m exhausted with all this stuff really.

good luck with the d + c , i ve heard that you don t have problems after the d+c , bleeding stops in 2-3 days.

I wish i had done that but i m just scared off getting put too sleep :cry:

Hi Carmen :hugs:,

I found this yesterday and it helped me get some idea the ups and downs after a miscarriage.. I know you didnt have a d&c and all these girls did but I can only assume once you've passed your baby etc, whether naturally or by medical help your body should more or less act the same https://www.pregnancy-info.net/QA/answers-Bleeding_after_D_amp_C__how_long_/

I found this as well; this is the forum for miscarriage w/o the d&c and its after effects such as bleeding etc https://www.pregnancy-info.net/QA/answers-Bleeding_after_Miscarriage/.. hope this is helpful and big hugs to you, carmen! xx

Hi Carmen,

I went through almost the same thing..if you want to read about it...check out my post "we lost our christmas present", I just dont feel like reliving the hurt right now.

But I too bled for a long time. And it was awful, I thought it was never going to end. I even started having contractions, after having a d&c because my womb was full of such large clots that my body had to push them out TMI I know, sorry.

And then just when I thought it had...it started again.

But it has stopped now. And it will get better sweetie.

I know it feels like it wont right now, but I promise it will.

Please hang in there, and if you need to talk please pm me. Im going on vacation tomorrow...but I will be checking my email down there. So if you need to rant or cry to someone...please dont hesitate to pm me!

Thanks you OMI for those websites they are really good, i thought i had found very website possible in the last 4 weeks.

I have loaded myself with so much information.... i just wany my period now:hissy:

Thanks nkbapbt,

I guess its just so hard as i want to try again in April and i m thinking god i don t want to do anymore waiting.

Thanks nkbapbt,

I guess its just so hard as i want to try again in April and i m thinking god i don t want to do anymore waiting.

Glad the websites helped! i dont know how i'll be either.. the d&c went well and i only have light to medium like bleeding at the moment.. but God only knows.. fingers crossed for us both!

I just wanted to add, and this is really for anyone,ttc, having had a mc or similar; its sooo easy feeling like your body is the enemy, conspiring against you or whatever, but its important (difficult as it is ) to remember its a living organism ( i know i sound stupid but bear with me :)) and like anything in nature it needs time to heal.... however, if you're like me i.e. no patience and dying for a baby then it can be difficult to accept it needs time to heal both mentally and physically.... hope any of it made sense.. i guess im writing it for me as much as for anyone else..

hope it wasnt too airy-fairy... all the best tho sweets, :hugs:

Omi,

I m having one of those days today when i think the body is my enemy.

On Monday by HCG levels were 6.2 doctor wants them to be 3 or 0.

She said that once they are low my cycle will start.

Well Since Monday , i was spotting and spotting.

But on Thursday i started bleeding like menustration it is really confusing me. i m thiking it would have been better to do d+c.

I m now going through this Since 22 Jan :headspin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->