Tired of These OV TESTS

ExecutiveMom

Reaction score
I have been on the baby hunt for a while now! I hadn't seen a positive anything until I started clomid and then I saw some positive OPK tests. So after buying the most expensive tests, an arsenal of vitamins, the perfect diet, and of course eating exactly what I'm supposed to, Im about ready to lose my mind.

Before I got a positive OPK, if I saw one more negative anything I was going to have a COW.

I finally have the OPK tests, the charting, the temperature, and the BD down to a science and I'm about to lose my mind if it doesn't work.

This month.. and every month I swear to not take a pregnancy test until after I miss my period, but I never do.

What ever... Figured I'd vent, since I'm sure we are all tired of looking at negative tests! I have three more months before I have to try something else.

I know what you mean! It can be really frustrating to keep getting negative after negative. And I know you might hear this a lot, but you have to try not to put so much pressure on yourself.
I have crazy irregular periods so I have a hard time knowing when I ovulate. I used Clomid and was able to get pregnant with my two daughters. Now we're ttc#3 without Clomid. I know I ovulate, but I might have to wait 4 months till I get a positive OPK...yay. When I was ttc my first baby, I was constantly testing early until the last month. I had promised myself that I wouldn't test and had to get DH to hide my tests until I missed my AF. It sucked, but that was the only way I could stop myself.
Anyways, I wish you luck and hope for your BFP soon!!

:dust:

I know what you mean! It can be really frustrating to keep getting negative after negative. And I know you might hear this a lot, but you have to try not to put so much pressure on yourself.
I have crazy irregular periods so I have a hard time knowing when I ovulate. I used Clomid and was able to get pregnant with my two daughters. Now we're ttc#3 without Clomid. I know I ovulate, but I might have to wait 4 months till I get a positive OPK...yay. When I was ttc my first baby, I was constantly testing early until the last month. I had promised myself that I wouldn't test and had to get DH to hide my tests until I missed my AF. It sucked, but that was the only way I could stop myself.
Anyways, I wish you luck and hope for your BFP soon!!

:dust:

THANK YOU. Jeeze

I know it's been a while, but did you end up getting a positive opk? I might have to see my doctor pretty soon. I got a positive opk on CD12 and then started going crazy with symptom spotting and poas. No BFP and no AF. Now I just got another positive opk on CD32,33,and 34. I really hope that means I ovulated this time. I'm getting super annoyed with my body. I hope you're doing well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->