Tired...

KX

Reaction score
I cant stay awake after 9. Honestly I am sure its Rebecca running me ragged all day, and when I put her to her bed at 8.30 I go up with intentions of watching BB but always fall asleep!:wacko:

I do find being pregnant in this heat (yesterday it was 25c here) with an 18month old to look after harder than I expected. Its not Becky's fault mummy is so big and heavy but I cant keep up sometimes!:dohh:

Only 7 weeks to go!:happydance:

The tops of my thighs constantly rub Im that big lol!!!xxx

I began to feel increasingly tired at around 32 weeks. All I wanted to do was sleep. I'm 36 weeks now, and I've got a bit of energy lately, although I'm not sure how long it will last. Probably the nesting instinct kicking in because I feel the need for everything to be spotless. Having 2 messy dogs, 2 cats, and 2 birds isn't helping!

:hugs: Awww poor u, i just know this is gonna be me in few months time lol.
Not long now really, its amazing how quick everyones pregnancies are goin!
xx

Awwwwwww hun ot long to go now!!

I was the same with maddie i just hadn't got the energy to do bugger all, TBH im the same now lol!!!

Just keep having early nights and sleep when you can, being PG in the summer is horrid!

xxx

I dropped off whilst sitting at the kitchen table this morning, so I think it's safe to say that we're all pretty much fooked. :)

Im not even pg yet and I fall asleep at 9.30 on the nights im not working, so there's no hope for me! I know the feeling though, I dont think the heat helps either! xxx

Awww haha hope it flys through this next 7 weeks :D Lil woman probably loving the fact she can run round the room & Mummy can't catch her lol

x

When my mum was pregnant with me, it was in the middle of summer in Ontario, Canada, which is around 35 degrees the entire summer. (I was born end of July, so really hot then!).

She went swimming basically every day to stay awake, as the water kept her cool, despite looking very, very pregnant! I have a home video of her in the pool the day before I was born!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->