Tiredness - any suggestions?

SmileAway18

Reaction score
I'm 33 with a 35 month old extremely active, naughty and demanding little girl. I quit my post time job a I found it difficult to manage. Now a full time mom, I sleep 7 hours at night and do all chores. I have been suffering from extreme fatigue. My blood work is all clear. I had help till 2 months back wherein I didn't have to cook or clean. My doctor thinks it's purely stress.

But I have no other go. I have to cook, clean and manage a preschooler. My husband helps as much as he can. And she goes to preschool 2 hours a day. That's when I get some time to do my chores and some lure down.

My energy levels are so down. I wasn't eating properly earlier. I have revised my diet now which is helping. However I still feel really tired and sleepy after 3-4 hours of running about.

Any thoughts?

Are you taking any multivitamins? Maca root has helped me a lot with the fatigue

Are you taking any multivitamins? Maca root has helped me a lot with the fatigue

I took multivitamins one a day for a couple of weeks. There wasn't any difference. So stopped it as i changed my diet. Didn't want an over dise. How does Maca root help? Why did you take it?

I'm not sure specifically how it works, but I started taking it for anxiety and extreme PMS lol I then found out it helps with energy.

Hmm sounds like you are more tired than is normal? I have a 2 & 3 year old and 38 weeks pregnant and dont feel as tired as that. (Not trying to sound competitive there btw)
Was it recently that you got your iron levels checked? There could be something low or slightly off.
If not maybe try going to bed a little earlier although easier said than done when its your only time to yourself. As silly as it sounds maybe joina gym or go a quick run if tou have any time, sometimes excersise can make you feel more awake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->