Tiredness coming in going close to five weeks

pitbullmomma

Reaction score
Hello lovely ladies!

I'm back! After an early miscarriage at around 6 weeks back in March. I got my BFP last week! So excited! I am approximately 4 weeks 6 days and I'm trying to not freak about every little thing, but it's hard. I do have a couple questions about symptoms coming and going.

With my first pregnancy (m/c) I never got to the sore bbs. Is it normal for that to come and go along with bloating? Some days they are sooo sore, others not so much. Also, is it normal for tiredness to come and go? Also, I've had a huge increase in CM is that a good sign or should I be worried?

I'm sure these all have been asked before, I apologize, but I knew I could come to you ladies and actually get answers instead of jabs.

Thanks!
Much love and happy pregnancies!

All these things you're saying are normal. I promise!!! Don't worry mama- praying for a sticky bean for you and your hubby!!

Most symptoms kick in at 6 weeks so don't worry it's just a little early I was saying oh I have very few symptoms at 5 weeks at 6 weeks I was on meds for severe sickness !
Give it chance and don't worry just try and enjoy :)
Oh and it's absolutely normal for symptoms to come and go :)

Sorry for your loss before Hun here's hoping this is a super sticky bean I'm sure it is :)

Emma

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->