Tiredness....

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Tam, Dec 12, 2006.

1. Tam

Tam Mum of 2 - PG with No.3

The tiredness has already kicked in with me, been like it for about a week now.....I am sure not being able to sleep very well at night due to the SPD isn't helping, but even so, I could sleep all day :shock: what a time for it to start too, we have so much to do for christmas, and all I wanna do is sleep, hey ho :D

2. Jo

Jo I'm an old bag!

Aww sweetie, I know what you mean though, i was shattered al the time at this stage with Jack, and i think it is harder because i still had school run to do etc.....
    so couldn't sleep in or decide to get my head down late afternoon like i did when carrying Emily
    But we cope don't we hunny? :D

3. LynnieH

LynnieH Well-Known Member

I am not sleeping at night but come home after jonny has gone to scholl and OH is at work and sleep then. I find it easier when no one else i in the house.

4. Tam

We sure do cope :D

I too grab sleep once I get back from the school run, if we plan on a very close age gap with the next one I wont be so lucky, so we will have to have a good hard think about it, I think I would be asleep all the time if I had a little one to look after too, I do have it relatively easy at the mo :lol:

5. KX

KX Well-Known Member

Tam i was tired throughout my oregnancy with Rebecca, it is hellish. thinking of u hun :hugs:

6. muffin

muffin 6 losses, mum to 1

my tirdness has lifted abit for now, i feel like someones given back my life and enthusiasm!! im very lucky, i only work a few hrs a wk so can snooze whenever i want really. DH is very sweet about it, hes so protective cos ive lost 2 already that with this one he makes me chill big time!!

7. Tam

Good for him!! You need to be looked after! Glad you are feeling good babe! x

8. LynnieH

LynnieH Well-Known Member

Well, now 38 weeks and theonly feelings I have are tiredness, hunger and thirst. At least I have slept through for the past two nights(sorry Tam!). Only two more days until My mum and dad get here to help over xmas.

9. Stephanie7706

Stephanie7706 Active Member

I am at 34 weks now, and tired all the time. I sleep through the night and day. I go to sleep at like midnight, and sleep till three in the afternoon! It's myh first week off from college, and I havn't had to work early. I was worried I was the only one sleeping so much, I thought there was something wrong with me, considering I am still sleeping when my man gets home from work, LOL!

10. Jaidybaby

Jaidybaby Member

I cant believe how far along you are Tam!!!! :D

With you all on the tiredness thing, tends to hit me just after lunch.

My worst time was about 32-36 weeks when I had the worst heartburn at night and it made me feel so ill, im still sleeping propped up now incase it comes back, although because I have dropped I think thats helped.

We have to try and get as much sleep as poss cos soon our LO's wont be letting us get any shut eye :lol:

11. lexis_mommy

lexis_mommy Well-Known Member

that is so true. i haven't slept in forever. i am exhausted. i love it :D:D well haha in the day time i can be ok about it, in the middle of the night... i'm bitchy lmao its great fun tho :D and thankfully alana's already starting to sleep better through the night only waking up once around 1 then out till 6-7 :D:D good child i have lol anyways home stretch ladies good luck :D:D

12. Tam

I can't believe you have days to go :shock: where has the time gone?!?!?!?!? I hope you had a good christmas and new year babe, and I really wish you well with the birth, keep us posted babe!! x

13. Tam

Hoooray!! There may be hope for me.........

I got a letter from my GP, she had ben trying to get hold of me over Christmas :oops: but my iron levels are low, so I have to have another blood test tomorrow then take it from there! So I may not be as tired as I have been if I get some iron tablets, as I am barely seeing daylight at the mo :?

14. Kina

Kina Well-Known Member

The iron tablets should really help hon, I was anaemic with Ella and can feel the signs again now, luckily I've got some downstairs that DH bought a few weeks ago for me and I think I'll start taking them again.

15. Tam

Ohh brilliant....although I have to wait for GP to contact me after the blood test, but I can't wait, I am fed up watching life pass me by as I sleep :cry:

You get taking your tablets babe, before it sets in.......

16. Kina

Kina Well-Known Member

Apparently Spatone is very good for low iron levels, I've been meaning to get some for weeks.

17. Tam

What is spatone, I am not sure if that rings a bell or not? :? not sure if I am thinking of a spitoon :rofl: