TK Maxx

S

sparkswillfly

Just seen on the news that TK Maxx were selling a jacket that came with a free knife attached. Only just withdrew it from sale. The shop on the news was in Farnborough but I think they were selling it all over.

How ridiculous is that? What kind of moron attached knifes to coats anyway!

I was thinking the same thing when I saw it on the news!

What kind of a world do we live in where it is acceptable for a high street store to sell a jacket with a knife, I feel sorry for all the people campaigning to get knives off the streets. How would that work with stores like TK Maxx giving the impression that it is acceptable?!

Surely it is against the law, and if it isn't then it should be.

i saw this too, thinking how awful it is! i agree, its like knives are acceptable! disgusting!

OMG, my hometown is ridicuous, and to think i applied for a job there

oh my god thats unbelievable!!!! how can they get away with that??

It is against the law to sell knives to under 16 year olds and they admitted they didnt know how many had been sold to under 16 year olds. Idiots.

It is against the law to sell knives to under 16 year olds and they admitted they didnt know how many had been sold to under 16 year olds. Idiots.

So they're assuming that only those under 16 would be as irresponsible as to walk around with a knife attached to their jacket and use it? If someone was gonna go stab someone else they'd do it regardless of age.

They really are idiots!

So they're assuming that only those under 16 would be as irresponsible as to walk around with a knife attached to their jacket and use it? If someone was gonna go stab someone else they'd do it regardless of age.

They really are idiots!

Thats not TK Maxx's ruling, its actually a law. Same with solvents etc.

I can only imagine that the jacket could have been some kind of hunting type jacket, but how on earth they came to be in TK maxx like that without anyone knowing, disgusts me to be honest!!!!

I don't shop there because i hate the shop, but if i did i'd probably never shop there again, becasue it also shows that they do not check quality etc of items!

To be honest having now looked into the story more I'd more inclined to blame the designers, it's not like TK Maxx make their own clothes...

I think its both the designers and Tk Maxxs fault. If they wanted to stock the jacket they could have just removed the knife.

Another story has just emerged about them selling a walking cane with a concealed blade within it! WTF's going on in their purchasing department?!

What mad man put a concealed blade in a walking cane? Has the world gone nuts?!

What mad man put a concealed blade in a walking cane? Has the world gone nuts?!

I an right behind ya there! The world is completely bonkers!!!! Sad thing is someone actually thought it was a good idea..........even sadder is it was obviously backed up by others to be put into production!!!! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->