TMİ - implantation??

Looking for people who have been through something similar... I was four days late, so yesterday morning I took a test. It was negative. (I took like three other tests a few days ago too, all negative) So i laid back down and felt cramps, went to the bathroom again and Aunt Flo had arrived in full force!!! Very red and heavy. Normally when she arrives, it's light the first day. Also, normally I'm very regular, every 26- 28 days. So weird it came after 31 days. This morning seems still a bit heavy. Slight cramps here and there.

*Also, the past week, after ovulation, I did feel some typical symptoms of pregnancy.

Did this happen to anyone and then it turned out you were pregnant?
Never happens to hself but I had a friend who didn't know she was pregnant because her periods still came for three whole months!! So weird but also AF and PG symptoms are so similar it could have been a phantom pregnancy etc, keep us posted in here!!

@Suggerhoney probs tmi sorry but I also have like loads of white CM rather than dry like usual hopeful this is my month!

That’s how my daughters test started :) fingers crossed:)

Think I'm just gonna wait it out a week (if I can!) Had a fee people who can see and a few who can't so all I'm gonna do is wait for a week haha FX for myself too tbh not gonna lie haha

İ totally thought I was going insane it definitely showed up then disappeared I think the dye in my test was dodgy though, even the control line is extremely faint...
FX for you, hopefully you're pregnant rather than waiting for AF!! Hightened sense of smell can be a symptom especially with sore breasts and cramps so early on!!
Hopefully it's just the tests coz even the pharmacy where we bought them told us they hardly ever work but also there's no more here and ordering online takes months here were literally in the middle of nowhere haha

So rubbish you can't get better tests urghhh. When is AF due hon? I'm gonna test next Tuesday which will be a day or 2 days b4 AF is due. Keep feeling like little bubbles are popping in my tummy very odd.
Also boob and nipple feeling a little more tender but not getting my hopes up. Far to early.

So rubbish you can't get better tests urghhh. When is AF due hon? I'm gonna test next Tuesday which will be a day or 2 days b4 AF is due. Keep feeling like little bubbles are popping in my tummy very odd.
Also boob and nipple feeling a little more tender but not getting my hopes up. Far to early.
AF is due tomorrow usually starts later in the day too so waiting to like Monday or something I don't know lol just gonna have to count onther nature to let me know with such rubbish tests haha

So they don't do blood pregnancy tests in Turkey or at least the area I am they're doing some sort of scan thing?? I have no idea, I've to drink 3 litres of water before... Anybody know what this is?? LOL

@Suggerhoney any updates on symptoms? By boobs have gotten extremely sensitive and painful. Still no sign of AF four days late now. I have no tests left and been told they don't work well anyway so no point buying more (my husband's auntie used them for her first 2 children and they said not pregnant for 2 whole months!) Hopefully they'll see something on the internal scan I'm having done Monday...

Hi hon
Yes my right boob feels tender to touch. And my left one slightly. Was getting sharp stabbing pains in left over area last night.
I got a bfp yesterday at 9dpo on the clear blue early response test.
But today I did another one of the same brand and with FMU and line was so much more fainter than the 2 I did yesterday.
So I decided to do a first response test convinced i wasn't going to see much. But I got this. 20190203_131119.jpg

The 2 top ones are from yesterday afternoon.
The third one down is from today with FMU and as you can see it's so much lighter.
Then the bottom one is the first response one which I did about an hour ago. It came up so fast and is so dark
But I'm so confused why is the clear blue one so much lighter.
I don't know which one to trust

The 2 top ones are from yesterday afternoon.
The third one down is from today with FMU and as you can see it's so much lighter.
Then the bottom one is the first response one which I did about an hour ago. It came up so fast and is so dark
But I'm so confused why is the clear blue one so much lighter.
I don't know which one to trust
Omg!!! Some tests detect HCG levels differently. That is definitely a BFP!!! Ohhh I'm so happy for you! I was on another forum and another girl who is been talking to had the same thing happen but she has been to the doctor's and was told something about it but it's in normal doesn't happen for everyone but it could just be that you caught a more protein filled part of your urine and stuff like that, you maybe drank more the day before loads of things but that is definitely a BFP I am so happy for you omg. I'm going to the doctor's tomorrow but my fingers are crossed as my cramps are not constantly one sided but are mainly on my left side, still no sign of AF, boobs are EXTREMELY sore both offhim like my pyjama top feels like it has razors on it lol, and been craving things like pickled hot peppers (I hate vinegar...) And spinach(also hate it) that's one of the weirdest things for me is craving a leaf instead of a bag of crisps hahaha but tomorrow they are doing an internal scan I've to drink loads of water and have a full bladder when we go but I'm hoping that this is a BFP if they can't see anything I'm gonna ask them to blood test (they internal scan first in turkey for some weird reason of which I have no idea) but it's scheduled for the morning so fx but after my supee faint test and AF being 5 days late with all these symptoms I think this could be it.
But again I am so super excited and happy for you!!;! Hopefully we'll have each other to keep us same haha but if not I'll only hopefully be a month behind you hahaha wish me luck!!

Last edited:
@Suggerhoney
This is what the girl said about the lighter lines

"Apparently once your HCG levels rise enough, you actually get lighter lines as the test can't read them. BUT you can dilute the test sample with water and the line should get darker. Something to do with how the HCG molecules react when levels are high."

On another post because she kept testing and testing over and over as she's been trying for five plus years so wanted to make sure xx

So maybe you just drank more the day before the darker one of because it's a different test haha

Well that's me out the window. The witch arrived early this morning... Although only about 5 tablespoons and then I don't seem to have anything more but the cramps are telling me that's only for now.
@Suggerhoney Congrats on your bfp Hun it's amazing news :) when you have been to the docs etc or fully confirmed drop me a comment and let me know how things are!!!

Hi hon are u sure it the AF. U can bleed in early pregnancy. Also ure symtoms sound like pregnant ones for sure because they are very very similar to mine.
Hope the bleeding stops I so want you to be pregnant if not then I pray it happens this month.
I 're tested today hun and got all positives. Even got a line on the cheepy crap test so I'm very shocked. Feel sick. Boobs hurt and back aches. I'm very bloated as well.
I'm Still a bag of nerves because I'm only 3 weeks and 4 days and that's so early. Gonna book doctors appointment when I get to 5 and a half weeks then go from there.
20190204_121552.jpg

@Suggerhoney I'm sure... It's Tuesday and still not stopped :( friend thinks I could be having a phantom pregnancy lol because of the fact I wanted pickled peppers and leafy greens even though I actually hate them, I used to almost vomit when I took the first bite and that was literally a couple months ago... I have no idea what's going on :/

Last edited:
Really thought this was it this month... You've no idea how gutted I've been for two whole days... Haha... I really am so happy for you though! You need to keep in touch when you can though! Like I said hopefully will only be a month behind!

@Suggerhoney I have no idea what's going on... I normally bleed 7+ days straight heavily... I bled two days then nothing then this morning a little then nothing again... no idea lol

Hi sweety yeah that is strange.
Maybe u O later and it's implantation I mean that cud be a posibilyi maybe the blood b4 the one u first posted was Ovulation blood?
Are your cycles regular.?

Hi sweety yeah that is strange.
Maybe u O later and it's implantation I mean that cud be a posibilyi maybe the blood b4 the one u first posted was Ovulation blood?
Are your cycles regular.?
They have been for the past year but before that I had the implant and it messed them up... I have no idea... The forst two days were pretty heavy though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->