TMİ - implantation??

Aysegul

Reaction score
Hey guys sorry tmi photo but dunno whether I should be happy, worried or neither!
I've only been charting etc for 2 months so I'm not 100% certain but I'm around 10dpo 3 days ago during BD the teeniest amount of slightly link slightly brown blood appeared and wondered if it could possibly be implantation bleeding as never experienced this before now... AF due 30th
Hope someone could shed some light and let me know when to test etc
IMG_20190126_184001.jpg

Hey, I think it could be implantation bleeding. It usually happens about 10dpo so you're around the right time for it. Fingers crossed you get your BFP! A lot of people get positive pregnancy tests at 10dpo so you could start testing any time.. Good luck!!

Hey guys sorry tmi photo but dunno whether I should be happy, worried or neither!
I've only been charting etc for 2 months so I'm not 100% certain but I'm around 10dpo 3 days ago during BD the teeniest amount of slightly link slightly brown blood appeared and wondered if it could possibly be implantation bleeding as never experienced this before now... AF due 30th
Hope someone could shed some light and let me know when to test etc
View attachment 1053957

Hi I think that cud be implantation bleeding. Ure the exact dpo as when u get it.
I think it can be either pinky or browny or even red spotting but it will only last a day or maybe 2 and won't be heavy like a AF.
This looks hopeful.
How are you feeling in yourself any aches or pains?
Hope this is it and when u test in a few days u get ure positive. I'm 3 to 4dpo and had very very light pink mixed in the CM but way way way to early to be implantation.
Good luck hun. Can you keep us posted.
I'm in the 2ww and it's driving me nuts haha.

Hey, I think it could be implantation bleeding. It usually happens about 10dpo so you're around the right time for it. Fingers crossed you get your BFP! A lot of people get positive pregnancy tests at 10dpo so you could start testing any time.. Good luck!!

I agree with you hon it does look like implantation bleeding.
How are you doing?

@Jft1 @Suggerhoney I'm going to test on Tuesday!!
I've had sore boobs and some one sided stomach cramps but not much else really... Some hormone fluctuations but that could just be PMS... AF due on 30th but as it's been a couple days since that blood i figured I would test on Tuesday you know how awful 2WW is would test sooner but I live in Turkey at the minute and their pregnancy tests are awful, gonna test anyway and if AF doesn't show up will test 2 days after whether bfn of bfp, then if AF still hasn't shown will be taking a trip to the doctor and getting them to test, super hopeful this month!!

Hi I think that cud be implantation bleeding. Ure the exact dpo as when u get it.
I think it can be either pinky or browny or even red spotting but it will only last a day or maybe 2 and won't be heavy like a AF.
This looks hopeful.
How are you feeling in yourself any aches or pains?
Hope this is it and when u test in a few days u get ure positive. I'm 3 to 4dpo and had very very light pink mixed in the CM but way way way to early to be implantation.
Good luck hun. Can you keep us posted.
I'm in the 2ww and it's driving me nuts haha.
Good luck to you as well Hun I hate the 2WW x

@Jft1 @Suggerhoney I'm going to test on Tuesday!!
I've had sore boobs and some one sided stomach cramps but not much else really... Some hormone fluctuations but that could just be PMS... AF due on 30th but as it's been a couple days since that blood i figured I would test on Tuesday you know how awful 2WW is would test sooner but I live in Turkey at the minute and their pregnancy tests are awful, gonna test anyway and if AF doesn't show up will test 2 days after whether bfn of bfp, then if AF still hasn't shown will be taking a trip to the doctor and getting them to test, super hopeful this month!!

Oh wow I've been to Turkey a few times on holiday. I loved it there.
I've been getting mild cramps that's around the right hand side as well. I wonder what that means. Also some twinges in lower back.
Shooting pains in right boob (Not really sure what's up with all this right hand stuff lol)
Have stopped now but the breast still feels tender to the touch.
I'm not due AF till the 7th Feb so a little while to go yet.
Good luck hon. I hope you get ure BFP.
I was really hopeful with all the symtoms that I've got that I was pregnant but my cervix is low and hard so I think I'm out this month. Urghhh.
Good luck on Tuesday. Let us know how you get on.

Oh wow I've been to Turkey a few times on holiday. I loved it there.
I've been getting mild cramps that's around the right hand side as well. I wonder what that means. Also some twinges in lower back.
Shooting pains in right boob (Not really sure what's up with all this right hand stuff lol)
Have stopped now but the breast still feels tender to the touch.
I'm not due AF till the 7th Feb so a little while to go yet.
Good luck hon. I hope you get ure BFP.
I was really hopeful with all the symtoms that I've got that I was pregnant but my cervix is low and hard so I think I'm out this month. Urghhh.
Good luck on Tuesday. Let us know how you get on.
I feel like I could be pregnant every month but then it's always just PMS but something feels different this time plus I've never had blood like that...
I have symptoms like that too shooting pains behind my nipples lol and everything on my left side haha
Really want to do a test but I know they definitely don't work early lol and the cheapies are expensive here lol
And as for Turkey it's snowing at the moment haha!! I actually live away from any tourist areas though as I'm actually about an hour and a half from the Syrian border hahaha

I feel like I could be pregnant every month but then it's always just PMS but something feels different this time plus I've never had blood like that...
I have symptoms like that too shooting pains behind my nipples lol and everything on my left side haha
Really want to do a test but I know they definitely don't work early lol and the cheapies are expensive here lol
And as for Turkey it's snowing at the moment haha!! I actually live away from any tourist areas though as I'm actually about an hour and a half from the Syrian border hahaha

Ure getting the same symtoms as me. I've been getting pain in my other overy as well now it kind of feels pinchy.

And my back in the pelvis area is quite sore.
U can buy tests on Amazon. They seem to be alot cheaper on there but I'm not sure what they are like.

Wow snow. I'm in England and it's freezing but haven't had any snow.

Ure getting the same symtoms as me. I've been getting pain in my other overy as well now it kind of feels pinchy.

And my back in the pelvis area is quite sore.
U can buy tests on Amazon. They seem to be alot cheaper on there but I'm not sure what they are like.

Wow snow. I'm in England and it's freezing but haven't had any snow.
Yeah I know haha I'm from England too just moved to Turkey and Amazon is also to expensive, living in a super rural area no work at this time of year haha, no money for extra things not needed which is why I've tried to wait so long!
I'm not seeming as hopeful now though... CM had dried up just like before AF :(

@Suggerhoney well my hubby came back with 2 tests today so I am going to test in the morning!! İt's two days early but I just can't wait...

Yeah I know haha I'm from England too just moved to Turkey and Amazon is also to expensive, living in a super rural area no work at this time of year haha, no money for extra things not needed which is why I've tried to wait so long!
I'm not seeming as hopeful now though... CM had dried up just like before AF :(
@Suggerhoney I actually looked online and dry CM can still happen during early pregnancy so still a chance...(maybe..?)

IMG_20190129_113353.jpg so... I don't know if I'm crazy or I see a faint line? Considering the control line is so faint itself I think I've got a dodgy test... I don't know!! :(

Looking for people who have been through something similar... I was four days late, so yesterday morning I took a test. It was negative. (I took like three other tests a few days ago too, all negative) So i laid back down and felt cramps, went to the bathroom again and Aunt Flo had arrived in full force!!! Very red and heavy. Normally when she arrives, it's light the first day. Also, normally I'm very regular, every 26- 28 days. So weird it came after 31 days. This morning seems still a bit heavy. Slight cramps here and there.

*Also, the past week, after ovulation, I did feel some typical symptoms of pregnancy.

Did this happen to anyone and then it turned out you were pregnant?

View attachment 1054254 so... I don't know if I'm crazy or I see a faint line? Considering the control line is so faint itself I think I've got a dodgy test... I don't know!! :(

Hi hun I think I see a very very faint line. There's definitely something there.
All my symptoms have stopped now. My right breast is still slightly tender to the touch but not as tender as it was.
Fertility friends estimated that I released the egg on Thursday if it right that onlh makes me 5dpo today. Took a test last night and was BFN. Wud be way way to early to pick up tho and it was only a cheepy test. Not had any spotting yet but I guess it's still to early for implantation.
My period is due next Wednesday or Thursday. Still over a week to wait. It's driving me mad.
Really think I'm out this month.
Only new symptom I've noticed is a heightened sence of smell.
Still think I'm out tho. If I'm not pregnant I hope i don't have to wait long for AF so I can start trying again.
The thought of going through all this again next month' all this waiting urghhhhhhh

Looking for people who have been through something similar... I was four days late, so yesterday morning I took a test. It was negative. (I took like three other tests a few days ago too, all negative) So i laid back down and felt cramps, went to the bathroom again and Aunt Flo had arrived in full force!!! Very red and heavy. Normally when she arrives, it's light the first day. Also, normally I'm very regular, every 26- 28 days. So weird it came after 31 days. This morning seems still a bit heavy. Slight cramps here and there.

*Also, the past week, after ovulation, I did feel some typical symptoms of pregnancy.

Did this happen to anyone and then it turned out you were pregnant?

Oh hun u poor thing. I'm sorry that's never happened to me. When I've been pregnant in the past my periods stopped.
But everyone is different so I don't know.
I know that some times periods can come a little late esp if we are stressed.

I think him out this month. All my symptoms have vanished. Even the boob pain don't feel so bad.
Only weird thing I noticed last night was my sence of smell was very very strong. I know that can be a sign but still think I'm out. Has ure bleeding continued or did it stop?

Hi hun I think I see a very very faint line. There's definitely something there.
All my symptoms have stopped now. My right breast is still slightly tender to the touch but not as tender as it was.
Fertility friends estimated that I released the egg on Thursday if it right that onlh makes me 5dpo today. Took a test last night and was BFN. Wud be way way to early to pick up tho and it was only a cheepy test. Not had any spotting yet but I guess it's still to early for implantation.
My period is due next Wednesday or Thursday. Still over a week to wait. It's driving me mad.
Really think I'm out this month.
Only new symptom I've noticed is a heightened sence of smell.
Still think I'm out tho. If I'm not pregnant I hope i don't have to wait long for AF so I can start trying again.
The thought of going through all this again next month' all this waiting urghhhhhhh
İ totally thought I was going insane it definitely showed up then disappeared I think the dye in my test was dodgy though, even the control line is extremely faint...
FX for you, hopefully you're pregnant rather than waiting for AF!! Hightened sense of smell can be a symptom especially with sore breasts and cramps so early on!!
Hopefully it's just the tests coz even the pharmacy where we bought them told us they hardly ever work but also there's no more here and ordering online takes months here were literally in the middle of nowhere haha

Just dropped in to read this and didn’t want to RandR as I definitely see a faint line!!
İt definitely showed up but disappeared I'm thinking it's the test but don't want to get ahead of myself either... Just hoping for the best now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->