TMİ - implantation??

I had the implant in for 6 years. 2 different implants that last 3 years.
That's I thought it wud take ages getting pregnant esp as I'm 39 years old. Urghhh hahaha

So I'm so shocked it happened this fast. I read loads of stuff about the implant before I had mine removed u know I wanted to know how long it wud take to conceive ETC.
And from what I read some womon get pregnant as soon as they have it removed even without having a period. Where as others it takes a bit longer.
When I had mine removed i asked the Dr how long long does the hormone stay in ure system after removal and she said it's leaves ure system within 24 hours after removel.
I had the implanion implant. When I had it removed we used condoms because I wanted to have a normol period. I thought it wud take weeks but within 2 days I was bleeding real heavy. Lasted 4 days.
I brought ovulation tests because I wanted to make sure I was ovulating.
Got a positive ovulation test on 22nd Jan and ovulated on the 23rd.
Was weird because after I had that heavy period within about a week of it stopping in had pinky mukas when I wiped I thought it was ovulation bleeding but i wasn't ovulating because the test didn't get positive till a week later. Then I new I was ovulating because of the pains.
Really not sure what that pinky stuff was. At first I thought maybe I was gonna start bleeding again but it was only pinky stuff when I wiped it was weird. Not sure what that was tbg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->