Tmi!! 8dpo and feeling wet 'down there'

Kat0141

Reaction score
Hi all. 2nd month ttc and first time to this site.

I'm 8dpo and from this morning I've been having a wet feeling down there... Shoot to bathroom thinking af must be way early... But no.. Nothing. Its not coming onto underwear, just wet inside. Its very watery with a small amount of very stretchy milky cm.
I'm a tad confused! I guess I'm asking if this a good sign? All that I've read on Google says it should be milky and thick.

I don't have many other symptoms. 6 dpo in believe I MAY have had ib pain...stabbing and electric like feeling down by hip bone. Strated about 7pm and didn't finish till I went to sleep. 7dpo had much milder cramps for an hour or so. Since then not much.
Bbs feel slightly larger but I may just been imagining It.

Any advice from you amazing ladies would be appreciated :)
Crossed fingers for everyone this month!!

I've also had that 'wet' feeling this cycle (awaiting AF today, but bfn so far.. so may or may not be pregnant!) and the cycle I was pregnant last year. I've been trying to ignore any symptoms (which proves to be difficult lol). I had nausea on my cycles when TTC last year but I wasn't pregnant and AF showed on time... which was weird as I never really feel sick (unless I was imagining it!)

So not much help from me :haha: But FX for your :bfp: !!

I had so much cm in the day or two before my bfp, and the week or so afterwards this cycle! So good luck!

It's so hard not to symptom spot isn't it! Here's hoping you get your bfp very soon!

Hi. Can I ask if it was just watery? Or definitely more creamy? Sorry!!

I'm 8dpo too and since 6dpo have that wet feeling but nothing when I go to check it out. I did put a pantyliner just in case and am just trying not to think about it, since I don't have any other symptoms.

:dust: to all of us :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"