Tmi alert?

youngmamttc

My family is complete
Reaction score
I know they say constipation is a big thing in early pregnancy but did anybody else get it the other way round. I'm suffering awful with diarrrhea and not sure if it's normal or not :( xx

I had that for a few days in first tri and it was rough. I'm not sure if it's normal or not but I had it and our son seems fine so far at 19 weeks. :hugs: Sorry to hear though, diarrhea sucks!

Oh yeah!!
until the past week (7 weeks) I was going to the toilet 4 times a day on average! I am now back to 1-2 times a day (my normal) and am hoping I don't cop the constipation next! haha!
I've heard that having to run to the loo is as common as the opposite! I am sure it will pass :)

I've got that too. I won't say I'm suffering though. I don't hurt, or have a stomache ache. About twice a day I'm in the bathroom, TMI, it's just like water, at first I thought it might be from dairy, but it's not only.
At least I'm not throwing up as well :/

Yeah mines the same no pain just like water, Oh well as long as babys healthy i dont mind

I get this in a morning but then I'm ok for the rest of the day, I think it's pretty normal xx

I was horribly constipated with my kidlets.

The past pregnancy and this one. Complete diarrhea. It's driving me mad. It got worse with my prenatals so for now I switched to gentler ones. I hope it ebbs.

Yeah I get this to, but its only in the mornings then I'm fine the rest of the day. Looked online its pretty normal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->