• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TMI and a little embarrassing!

Pandasnax

Reaction score
Ok so a little tmi but recently I have been constipated but today I had diarrhea! And now im getting stomach pains obviously been a crazy paranoid pregnant woman im worrying its something to do with my baby but its more like discomfort than cramps ect when I go to the loo it feels like im going to have diarrhea but its a mixture of diarrhea and not being able to go if that makes sence? I guess im just wondering if the pain/discomfort is anything to do with baby of if its just my toilet problems haha also is ot normal to get diarrhea I thought it was just constipation? I realise I sound crazy and I do apologise For the grafic details haha ooh and any ideas of wjat can help the situation its driving me crazy!

If you didn't eat anything out of the ordinary, its just the hormones. I had that for almost a week straight around week 5-6. It was horrible. I'd eat and then it'd come out within 20-30 mins. :( It magically all went away though. So there's hope. haha :hugs:

God I hope so lol its horrible having a mixture of both lol x

I'm doing the same thing! Nothing for a few days and then terrible diarrhea!

Ive been there! It started from about 7/8 weeks too going then nothing.. But the last few days ive gone back to normal.

X

I only ever had just constipation till today! Hope it doesnt last long cant cope with both lol x

Yeah its hormones- It fluctuated with me like that with all of mine.. Im just waiting for the bubble guts :(

Me too. Will really struggle for a few days then BAM 3 times in 10 minutes. Totally normal, had it in my last two pregnancies as well, on and off all through first tri. Good luck, I never found anything that helped it much! Sorry! X

Same here, been a bit constipated, today stomach pains and diarrhoea twice :(

I've had this in the earlier days of all 3 of my pregnancies. I just walked and waited until everything finally passed. Nothing else helped. Prune juice just made me get crampy all the time, I tried fiber supplements, a stool softener, etc. I do take a probiotic every night now, though, and it keeps me from getting constipated in the first place. Good luck!!

Just thought id share, I was so constipated for days kept waking up in the night with major cramps and panicking till the point I felt sick, I then realised that it was actually bowel cramps rather than my uterus. I went to the doc and got some lactalose and this morning I had diarrhoea as much as it was crap (no pun intended) at the time, I feel like a new woman today almost skipped in to work hahahahaha it's made me feel a million times better x

Yup. I was constipated for a few days and this afternoon I've had diarrhoea too. Not sure which is worse!! X

^^ haha I agree wouldnt no which to oick if I could lol x

This is going to sound gross but sometimes the diarrhoea is still a sign of constipation. You get a blockage and the new loose stuff gets around it but your still constipated.
I've got this at the moment and taking fybogel twice a day but may have to go to the doctors to get something else xx

Yes it is gross but so true haha exactly what I was experiencing but its started to get better hopefully its because im getting closer to second tri x

I got problems the whole way through with ds though mostly just a bit looser and more frequently than I had before and then constipated towards the end xx

This one is new to me as I only had constipation with my DS and not a horrid mix haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->