tmi anyone else get this

flosie

Reaction score
This is my 5th pregnancy, I have one 2.5year old dd. I have a terrible cough and cold at the minute and am having trouble every time I cough or sneeze with my pelvic floor! I never had this before and have always done the exercises am I the only one?

Didn't want to not answer but I don't have any experience with this. Do you mean with like leakage? I think that's normal. Esp since youve had one baby already!

Yup, super common. I am having #2 and #3 and I've been going to a pelvic floor physiotherapist to get the strength back. Having two has me worried, as I already squeeze my legs together just in case! ;)

I totally get this and this is my first baby midwife said it's completely normal and that I should just carry on the pelvic floor exercises xx

Oh yes! With my 1st I could cough/sneeze/throw up till the cows came home and it was fine. With my 2nd I would have to clench and pray when I sneezed/coughed and when I was sick even divine intervention wouldn't stop me from completely wetting myself :blush:.

Thanks for the replies so glad I'm not the only one

I meant to say, a few weeks after my 2nd was born all was wellagain, I could sneeze etc without worrying again :dance:

Yep... Glad you asked because I had the same question. And this is only my first!

Really want this cough to go away , it's when I cough a lot that it happens for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->