Tmi, Blood spots

Kayleigh Lou

Reaction score
im really confuddled!!! Abit Tmi, but here goes.....

Ive had one course of the depro injection which ended in July. I havent had a period in 3months and cant ttc'ing till i do..so this is what happened....

I woke up Monday morning and to my horror i found i had a few small dots of blood on my sheets. I got really excited thinking maybe it was Af on the way but since then nothing... i cant imagine af would have been a few dots after not having one for three months. I dont know where it came from and even had DH checking out my bum for spots lmao!

not really sure if this needs an answer as im not sure there is one. Just had to write it down as i got my hopes up for nothing!!!! :growlmad:

i would be frustrated too. i took the depo shot way back in the day and it messed me up so much that i bled for 6 months and continued to spot for 9. Long time! probably should have went to the doctor about that but i didnt. I was young.

point is...the depo can really mess up your cycle for awhile. so give your body sometime to get back to normal....you never know, you just might be pleasantly surprised sooner then you thought ;)

I am having problems also from the depo shot. I've been waiting for over a year now for my ovaries to begin ovulating again. The doctors usually won't do anything to help until a year after the last shot. I had the opposite effect, I was experiencing AF every 10-14 days. About the time I should have been ovulating I would have AF show up. I have heard stories of people returning to normal faster...I hope this happens faster for you than it has for me. After a year of waiting I am now taking a progesterone supplement to hopefully get my ovaries functioning again. Best of luck!! I know this doesn't answer your question....but everyone is different, and abnormal bleeding is considered kinda normal after the depo provera shot.

Im just shocked that my doctor failed to mention this. I told him i just wanted a short term solution after my miscarriage back in Feb. Now thinking i should have just suffered with the pill!
Im sorry to hear other people have been affected by the injection. Why are they giving it to people that want children in the future?

Im in the same boat as you, i "came off" Depo in the beginning of August, still waiting for something to happen. Its really frustrating just have to wait and let time do its thing... so i completely understand how you are feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->