TMI...but are you puffy/swollen down below?

Daisy1986

Reaction score
Sorry for the TMI, but i've noticed that vulva/ inner labia whatever is a lot fatter than it used to be. It's not irritated but definitely bigger. Is this normal due to increased blood supply?

Thanks! x

hiya,
yeah mines the same, feels really swollen and your right, just down to the extra blood supply xx will eventually go back to normal x

Yes but its hard to tell it between normal or thrush. For me it was thrush, but as always i never got the other symptoms, just the swelling so maybe try some canesten just in case?

mines exactly the same! its gone really puffy and looks huge! its not thrush though and its the added pressure too makes it look worse! x

same here! really irritating :( cant wait for it to go back to normal

Yea it looks funny, I just shaved and even on top of my pubic bone looks like it's got fatter, haha. Funny as I haven't put on any weight anywhere besides my bump and there! x

Yeah mines gross. I'd not really noticed until I tried having a bit of a tidy up down there this week with the trimmers. Its bad enough being swollen and huge everywhere else. I now have a 'puffy muff' as well!

Meeee, it's really swollen and hurts when me and OH DTD aswell :( xxxx

yes and on top of my pubic bone, it's nasty.
plus on the inside my dh said its kinda purple, i guess from all the extra blood flow...gross!

This thread made me giggle lol. Im the same way and i believe its from the extra blood supply. After i had DD i immediately noticed a change, it felt like i had a vaginal reconstruction lol.. So small! Lol. So yeah im looking forward having the baby and being back to normal.

Yes!! And it hurts too! Sometimes I get this stabbing pain in my labia that just won't go away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->