TMI But...Cervical mucus eww!! HELP!

kadiesmama

Mum to 1, wants to be 2!
Reaction score
Had a very wierd day today, i know this is tmi but it totally wierded me out, my cm has gone really really really thick its like blobs of clear jelly its happend twice today but the last time it had a pink/brown tinge, im freaked out!! its horrid anyone know what this is?? xx

Where are you currently in your cycle? It could be implantation bleeding or spotting due to ovulation x

I get that CM too! Its really weird, sorry not sure what it means x

I used to get it around ovulation before I had Thomas.

Thank you im not entirely sure where i am as i came off b/c on april 8th got af on 11th april came off 14th then bled again on the 23rd it was a one day light bleed so im either late for period or due around 21st of may im pretty sure the bleed on the 11th was just a pill bleed if you know what i mean and the one on the 23rd was a real period and maybe i was due to ovulate around the 7th and yesterday was the 10th so was maybe ovulation, ive had no more 'blobs' (eww) but have really bad abdomial pain and it feels like im sat on something up my lady bits lol, i think i need a smear but im not 25 yet!! thanks for reading xxx

You've never had a pap smear??? Wow, I think I had my first at 15 - they required it to put me on birth control. And I know they definitely recommend it as soon as you become sexually active (18 for me).... If you've never had one, you should definitely get one. I can't stand them but they're necessary unfortunately.

As for the original post, I've had white blobs like that..never clear but I agree, they're not so fun! :(

Yeah you cant get one over here unless ur 25, apparently its not needed although ive had a baby and abnormal bleeding and funny goings on they still wont give me one!! shitty NHS they play with people's heads xxx

I can't believe you can't get a pap smear until 25! That is crazy, I started getting them at 14, also because I couldn't get birth control without one, and every year I had to get one to get my prescription refilled! Anyway, about the CM I have had that before, usually around O time! I wouldn't worry too much about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->