TMI, but streaky CM?

FluffyKid

Reaction score
Okay, I'm exhausted, so this is gonna sound very curt... Sorry. <3

Symptoms: Frequent Urination, gassy, missed period, suuuuuper tired, huuuungry, snappy on occasion. Nips are starting to get sensitive, and bbs are fuller/heavier.

I have 34 day cycles. I'm currently 6, going on 7 days late. I normally have cramps starting around 2 weeks BEFORE AF is due, but this time I haven't. However, for the last 3-4 days maybe I get SORE in my pelvic area only when I sit for a bit, or in the wrong way. It's kind of a radiating pain it seems, in my ovaries/hips/lower back it feels like. :\ I haven't taken an HPT because I told myself I would wait til Tuesday in case AF decided to show.

I went to the bathroom earlier though, and wiped away one 1 1/2 inch string of what looked like dark-ish brown-streaked EWCM.

I'm just wondering what the odds are of me being pregnant?

I O'd somewhere around the 10th, and DF and I were BDing pretty much every other day since AF ended (Feb 25). So there would have been a supply of little swimmers, I would think. :p

I'm just...nervous, confused, excited... AND SLEEPY. XD
SO tired...

You're 7days late and you haven't tested?!?! wow you have way more willpower than me!

Pee on that stick girl!

Yeah I'm 7 days late and haven't POAS. xD

I'm just afraid of disappointment. But I'm picking up a test once DF gets home from work tonight! YESSSSS! SO excited!

Awww I would totally test if I was you, it's the only way to know. Besides if you are pregnant would you not want to know sooner than later? And if you are not, there is always next month :)

baby dust :D

Eeeeeeee, yeah, I'm having DF pick up a test on his way home tonight. ;)
There is always next month if I get a BFN, but it would be difficult. :p My cycle would be off by at least 8 days. xD

I'm officially eight days late now.

Oh, I LOVE YOUR PROFILE PIC. XD
A majority of my friends are way into MLP now. I haven't watched a whole lot of it, but I think the revamped art style is stupid cute. <3

Eeeeeek thanks :D I know right, they make the cutest faces all the time, it's just so adorable :3 (Not as adorable as a baby of course, but quite close lol)

8 days late sounds really good, and a pee test should be able to pick it up by now, i'm crossing my fingers for you. Please please please keep us updated?

I took two tests yesterday. :(

The first one was a "Baby Test" (casette test from Dollar General) and it looked like I had a positive for a second! ...Then it ran. I added way too much pee. ><;;

The second one was an Answer brand, stick test. It came out negative. :(
Granted, it WAS 3:30 in the morning and I hadn't slept, so it wasn't FMU or anything.

But yeah... Still no AF. Tomorrow (Thursday), it'll be 10 days I'm late. :(

I would really try and test with FMU, just to be sure. And even if that turns out negative I still would not loose hope, in some women pee tests never pick up the pregnancy hormone until much later.

maybe using a brand name test, like first response or clear blue could help, those are more sensitive.

you're not out of the game until aunt flo show up, baby dust :D

AF came. She's being kinda wonky but I had dr appt this morning that confirmed I'm not pg. My cycles are just messed up because of my weight and my weight is a wreck because of my thyroid.

:( So, I've got a lot of work to do.

Oh awww, i'm sorry sweetie. That sucks :(

I understand what you are going trough, I'm pretty sure I have thyroid problems, and actually have to go see the doctor soon about that. It's no fun, my weight is a mess too, and I am always tired, and fell depressed for no reason...

Anyways, sorry for the ranting, but maybe next month will be your month, have a lot of baby dust :D

Oh, yeah, definitely get on that about the thyroid. It affects A TON of things, plus it makes it really hard to get pg, even if you're only NTNP. :( Some of your T hormones affect your baby's neural development and can be really devastating if not in order. I'm pretty sure my thyroid was what led to my ectopic pregnancy in December. I know it sounds weird, but... Y'know. I think my body "knew" the baby had no chance, since my thyroid was still so low.

And thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->